PDA

View Full Version : The Super Bowl

Snowballs
01-29-2009, 04:12 PM
I'm from the Pittsbugh area so you don't have to guess who i'm pulling for. our Terrible Towels will be waving. Woo Hoo!!!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO !!! HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO !!!

GO STEELERS !!!

mattchuck2
01-29-2009, 06:35 PM
Steelers . . .

Give the points.

I:)skiing
01-29-2009, 11:06 PM
From Johnstown Pa....go Steelers.....may or may not watch...kind of lost my interest in football some years ago.....got way too hyped.

MidnightCarving
01-30-2009, 12:07 AM
you bring a good point, it has gotten way too hyped... It's not a bad sport to watch, enjoyable, but people have become obsessed... my roomates wont go anywhere on sundays or monday nights... just sit there watching football....

i dont understand it. its driven me away from it.

Lbtchnlgs
01-30-2009, 01:54 AM
you bring a good point, it has gotten way too hyped... It's not a bad sport to watch, enjoyable, but people have become obsessed... my roomates wont go anywhere on sundays or monday nights... just sit there watching football....

i dont understand it. its driven me away from it.

exactly. Humans have grown so lame so quickly

Danzilla
01-30-2009, 10:53 AM
DVR is my friend when it comes to football. I was born in Pittsburgh and my whole family are die hard fans. BUT, I like to have my Sundays for skiing or whatever.

I can get through a game on sunday night in under 2 hours with the dvr. I just have to make sure nobody tells me the score before I watch. I like watching other games but the commercials and all the other crap that go along with it are just time sinks.

Since we are watching the game at a friend's house no dvr for the super bowl. Hopefully the ads will be good.

GO STEELERS!

BTW - how about a trip report from the latest dump?

Denison
01-30-2009, 10:59 AM
I don't follow the game of Supaball. I thought they were done 10 days ago.

It's kinda cold now to play anything outside, beside SKIING.

I:)skiing
01-30-2009, 05:03 PM
I wonder if it is a anti social thing....the more people that get into something...the less I am interested.