PDA

View Full Version : Harvey44

Snowballs
02-05-2009, 05:23 PM
Hey everybody.

Harv and his family are going through a rough time right now. i'm not sure exactly what or how serious it is, but he described it to me as " they're being challenged to the max." must be something cuz he hasn't been not posting or skiing for quite some time.

even though he's not posting, he is checking the board. Let's show some Love.

don't be shy about offering assistance or prayers.

Snowballs
02-05-2009, 06:15 PM
ok i'll go first.

yo harv, sometimes we all hit a few moguls on the rhodes of life. all we can do is keep going and see it thru to the final gate. it helps to have friends to support you, that's what we're here for. we don't even care that your a telie skier, :o :shock: just say the word if we can help. hopefully all will be well and you'll be back "quicker than soon".

Snowballs
02-05-2009, 06:32 PM
and second.

yo harv,

some how, some way the weather just doesn't seem the same here since we no longer get your reports. the snows not as flakey, the ice's not as nice, the greens and blacks, well they're outta whack. the top and the bottom though we still got em. they're not as much fun as when you was on em. :lol:

when i went past the glades, i'm pretty sure i heard them pine-ing for you.

yep, without your great forecasts, some are even getting a little crankey 'tron here. :evil:

return to Gore soon. we miss your posts.

Lbtchnlgs
02-06-2009, 12:59 AM
well i don't even really like harv; so it's hard to say something nice/encouraging to him

:wink:

No need to say, but if things are really hard- you've got it in you old man

SIAWOL
02-06-2009, 03:19 PM
One good day of skiing does wonders to take your mind off of everything else....

Hope to see him (and family) back on the hill soon.

And even though I don't tele, I'll bend the knees anyway to send some good words upstairs...

Snowballs
02-06-2009, 03:57 PM
^^^well said!

just to be clear, i pm'ed harv yesterday to see if things were alright. he quickly pm'ed me back sayin they weren't.

Lbtchnlgs
02-06-2009, 10:00 PM
Harv, don't you hate lurkers?

If you are able to PM I think that means your good enough to post. Not even to tell us whats up- but it would be nice to see more frequent oranged topics

Danzilla
02-10-2009, 10:01 AM
Hey Harvey. If you are out there lurking I am thinking about you buddy.

We could really use a technical explanation for this wacky weather. I thought we got the one big thaw out of the way in December. Where is our February blizzard?

Hope you are doing alright Harv.

D

twinplanx
02-10-2009, 10:04 AM
Hey Harvey. If you are out there lurking I am thinking about you buddy.

We could really use a technical explanation for this wacky weather. I thought we got the one big thaw out of the way in December. Where is our February blizzard?

Hope you are doing alright Harv.

D

+1