PDA

View Full Version : stretcher + state police = arrest?

Snowballs
02-07-2009, 06:16 PM
when i was leaving the hill today they were ever so carefully lowering an accident victim on a stretcher to the ground in front of the northwoods lodge/slopeside. they seemed to be returning it to a sled that was hitched to a snowmobile to bring it around to the parking lot side, at the same time the state police were pulling in. anybody have an idea why?

also, Gore seems to be tryin some PR to promote BR. on the shuttle this am they had an additional employee who as we rode did the usual blah, blah blah. then he launched into a spiel about their "new great mtn BR." " it is well worth the 15 mins of poling it will take you to get there." "the trails are fantastic, awesome! ". " believe me folks, once you get there you will NOT want to return to the main mtn. IT IS THAT GOOD!" he was really selling it.

to which one of the shuttle riders did the old coughing into the fist routine, ala Animal House. " cough bullchit cough cough bulchit cough bullchit ". not sayin who, but it got good laughs.

BR is ok, but " not wanna return to the main mtn " ? OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOk! i was surprised they admitted the 15 min pole work.

apparently BR useage is low?

maybe the State Police investgate all serious accidents?

everybody like the new traffic pattern? aka look for paid parking soon. no matter, i'll just ride the shuttle. bet the gold parking flops.

skiguy14
02-08-2009, 10:36 AM
the staties might be joyriding....i saw them a few weeks ago as i was leavin and there was no sign of anybody hurt or anything..

Lbtchnlgs
02-08-2009, 02:05 PM
busting those dopers in the gon-doela :evil:

<3 drugwar

Snowballs
02-08-2009, 07:22 PM
gotcha on the joy ride.

i hopped on the gondi the other day. it was a little fragrant. :shock: