PDA

View Full Version : Short Upper Mack Video

highpeaksdrifter
02-08-2009, 08:27 AM
Yesterday, Saturday 2/7/09, SOD took a short video of me on Upper Mack on his Blackberry. It came out good on his BB, but when I posted on YouTube the screen is bigger so the resolution is nowhere as good.

YouTube is brand new to me. Does anyone know how or if I can edit the resolution?

I have a video camera I got for Xmas, this might inspire me to learn how to use it.

BTW, Upper and Lower Mack where great, nice soft bumps.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBNFRuM-38k

Snowballs
02-08-2009, 09:29 AM
not bad for an SOB video. (shot on Blackberry)

while i've no doubt you're a much better skier than me, i thought you'ld catch alittle air going over that larger bump. lol

people lookin for a new camera FYI- some of the new pocket size snap shot digitals also take excellent video-excellent. some do not restrict the video's length. mine, with a 16g high speed card holds somelike 4 hours of high res video. look for one that does actual hi-def. some new tvs have a SD card slot, then you just insert card and enjoy hi def family fun. Rockin!

tjf67
02-08-2009, 05:15 PM
The resolution makes that trail look a lot easier than it is. I know where you were, those were some funky bumps you were slipping through. You looked like a young man in that picture

highpeaksdrifter
02-08-2009, 07:24 PM
The resolution makes that trail look a lot easier than it is. I know where you were, those were some funky bumps you were slipping through. You looked like a young man in that picture

Thanks bro, I’ve got to head to the Senior Center now for a game of shuffleboard. My team is playing against the Walmart Greeters. Those guys are tuff. Now where the hell did I put my dentures? :wink: :lol:

Snowballs
02-08-2009, 08:07 PM
hehehe lmao. very funny!

actually i, and i'm sure tgif did too, thought the your skiing looked pretty good in that vid.

highpeaksdrifter
02-08-2009, 08:11 PM
hehehe lmao. very funny!

actually i, and i'm sure tgif did too, thought the your skiing looked pretty good in that vid.

Oh yeah, I know he meant it as a compliment. I'm just kidding around.