PDA

View Full Version : New Traffic Pattern - Hot or Not?

adkskier
02-08-2009, 12:50 PM
Has anyone observed anything good about the new traffic pattern? I see all kinds of potential for a new class of "outlaw". The new outlaws will be those who cut across the lot to park on the side near the Northwoods lodge!

mattchuck2
02-08-2009, 07:49 PM
It's not too bad . . . Whatever makes it easier for everyone is fine by me . . .

SIAWOL
02-09-2009, 07:46 AM
What I find interesting is that they set the whole affair up to park by row. So, if you're like the 40th car in you'll be at the far end of the row but if you're car #41, you get the front spot next to the lodge....

Hey--worked out well for me on Saturday--got the absolute first spot in the row I was sent to, right next to the gold parking booth. I gave the booth a quick salute as I locked up the car... :wink:

The outlaws worry me too. Can anyone explain why the "old" pattern didn't work? At least they had the option of alternating car directions (one turns left, one turns right, one turns left, etc.). With the "new" pattern, for the first time I've been there this season cars have been backed up pulling into the lot...at 8:15! Process seemed a lot slower.

Frostillicus
02-12-2009, 11:39 AM
I pulled out of the designated traffic pattern and one of the boys in bright yellow decided to jump in front of my car like a secret service agent taking a bullet for the president.

Harvey44
02-21-2009, 05:53 PM
I didn't see any attendants. I gotta admit I kinda like the circular flow thing.