PDA

View Full Version : Pres. Week Outlook

highpeaksdrifter
02-12-2009, 08:03 AM
It's been tuff the last couple of days do to warm weather. However, we are suppose to get 1 to 3 inches tonight with the return of cold weather all of Pres. week. I'm told the snow guns will be blasting as soon as the weather allows. I think we will be fine this week and conditions will improve each day.

Ullr
02-12-2009, 11:04 AM
We lost a ton of snow. We had 3 ft in the BC and now we're down to 10 in. It's raining like cats and dogs now. If this were snow we'd have a foot plus. It's suppose to turn to snow tonight maybe we'll get more than expected.

Jack the Ripper
02-12-2009, 01:09 PM
The gods are angry...a human sacrfic is necessary to pleae them.

jimmer
02-12-2009, 01:27 PM
The gods are angry...a human sacrfic is necessary to pleae them.how bout s noballs

highpeaksdrifter
02-12-2009, 04:53 PM
Just got the word that the rain has turned over to snow. Let's hope for more then the 3 inches forcast. Snow guns will be firing up too.

highpeaksdrifter
02-12-2009, 04:54 PM
The gods are angry...a human sacrfic is necessary to pleae them.how bout s noballs

No way dude, we need Snowballs. He actually replys to posts. Plus he works both halves of the forum.

Snowballs
02-12-2009, 05:46 PM

No way dude, we need Snowballs. He actually replys to posts. Plus he works both halves of the forum.

thanks dad!

'sides i'm funny!

i'm also tryin to get something going for you shumbdits that should be cool, if i can get it rolling. HPD, if read the PM's before they're shipped.....you know what it is.

Snowballs
02-12-2009, 05:47 PM

wow! and you remarked on my spelling. :wink:

were you writing when you were a little ripped Jack?

tjf67
02-12-2009, 06:24 PM
I turned over to snow at about 1:47 today. Went out past marcy dam and there was about 2 feet of snow at the second set of lean toos.

Did not start accumulation tillabout 5 or so

Jack the Ripper
02-12-2009, 06:36 PM

were you writing when you were a little ripped Jack?the font is funky when I post using the bb plus I wanted to see how long it would take u to jump on that mistake....the gods need a better offering than u

Snowballs
02-12-2009, 08:37 PM

were you writing when you were a little ripped Jack?the font is funky when I post using the bb plus I wanted to see how long it would take u to jump on that mistake....the gods need a better offering than u

ov coors! [hic!]