PDA

View Full Version : conditions 2-17

Snowballs
02-17-2009, 05:34 PM
conditions today were pretty good! Pratt & Co. are laying down some good coverage. the hill is recovering very nice. what was still a little scratchy soften up well thanks to Mr. Sun and a bluebird day. the crowd was light. come rip it!

Frostillicus
02-17-2009, 05:52 PM
Where are they blowing snow? Saturday it was mostly Hawkeye and Sunway.

Snowballs
02-17-2009, 06:10 PM
chatie,showcase, saw em going on rumor again.lower hawkeye got piles of snow, rumor looks pretty buried up top w/piles of snow. any i missed? let's hope they keep it up.

rossi
02-17-2009, 07:45 PM
today was deff and awesome day. didnt take a lot of runs but what i skied and who i skied with made it awesome. started off a couple runs thru the park then went in to meet up with some ppl. went and had a chinese downhill on echo, which i won. claim. i didnt make a single turn other than to avoid a kid. wish someone had a rador gun cuz we had to have been doing atleast 60mph. then took a few runs lower mt, heard the guns were back on rumor went and hit that and it was really nice. the headwall had a lot of good blown snow but lower was still slick perfect for worm turns and penguin slide. haha. topridge looked nice in the sun but never hit it. all in all a crystal clear, deep blue ski, cant beat it no matter what the conditions are.

skimore
02-17-2009, 09:32 PM
What were the crowds like?

jimmer
02-17-2009, 09:42 PM
What were the crowds like?

no crowds on top,for some reason they all like the gondi,seems a waste when it was so nice out today,i dont know mayb its just me but i kinda like hanging in a chair when the suns banging down on me,and the temps up a bit, makes those cold ass days a distant memory