PDA

View Full Version : Stimulus package

tjf67
03-03-2009, 01:42 PM
You think WF qualifies for any of that money. They are shovel ready and it is State Infrastructure.

Snowballs
03-03-2009, 02:04 PM
which shovel ready projects are you refering to? i'm hoping they'll atleast finish the snowmaking install on lookout mtn. more trails there would be buttered popcorn. from the wily down(like lookout below) there's some steep there.

if possible a trail from the summit lift over to lookout would be a very unique trail. awesome views and one long run.

highpeaksdrifter
03-03-2009, 02:21 PM
which shovel ready projects are you refering to? i'm hoping they'll atleast finish the snowmaking install on lookout mtn. more trails there would be buttered popcorn. from the wily down(like lookout below) there's some steep there.

if possible a trail from the summit lift over to lookout would be a very unique trail. awesome views and one long run.

Once the 4th tail is cut on Lookout, that brings us to almost 25 miles which is the limit allowed as stated in the NYS constituation.

Snowballs
03-03-2009, 02:24 PM
RATS!!!

nyspnypd
03-03-2009, 03:03 PM

Once the 4th tail is cut on Lookout, that brings us to almost 25 miles which is the limit allowed as stated in the NYS constituation.

I may be alittle slow today but what fourth trail I thought we already have all trails cut except glades?

highpeaksdrifter
03-03-2009, 05:07 PM
I may be alittle slow today but what fourth trail I thought we already have all trails cut except glades?

It will be lookers right of Hoyt's.

http://forums.skiadk.com/albums/album03/mapped2.jpg

NPN
03-03-2009, 07:18 PM

Regardless of the NYS constitution( sp? ), you could never hook up with Lookout from the Summit Quad without throwing in another lift, and that ain't ever gonna' happen.

I'd rather see more expansion on that bowl to the right of the lift if we're taking the time to dream, but, call me easy to please, I'm still more than juiced every time I go up that lift period.

nyspnypd
03-03-2009, 10:24 PM

It will be lookers right of Hoyt's.

http://forums.skiadk.com/albums/album03/mapped2.jpg

Oh okay that actually looks like a good spot for a trail.

jimmer
03-03-2009, 11:02 PM
mayb u could buy matt chuck a good time