PDA

View Full Version : Ski rentals near Gore?

kornfein
03-04-2009, 05:27 PM
Has anyone rented skis from the shop that is a few miles before Gore in Weavertown? or elsewhere near Gore. I have a cousin coming skiing this weekend. normally I would have him rent skis near where I live but he is arriving to late for that. Looking to avoid the lines and time it takes to do it at the mountain.

Spongeworthy
03-04-2009, 05:45 PM
Gore has really decent rentals right at the mountain in the Northwoods Lodge. Otherwise, give a call to Cunningham's Ski Barn. They are on Route 28 about half a mile from the access road.

jimmer
03-04-2009, 05:54 PM
yea go to beaver brooke,pete and the gang will treat you rite,way cheaper than those other places.and if its on ur way why not give him a try,try the nordica skis hes got there.

Ps that is the place in weaver town

luv2cruz
03-05-2009, 07:55 AM
beaver brooke is the place to go for the best service. jimmer is right as usual.

TomCat
03-05-2009, 08:55 AM
I never rented from Beaver Brook, but have always felt I was treated right by Pete for other business I do with them.

tom

I:)skiing
01-02-2010, 01:21 AM
I wanted to give a thumbs up for the folks at Cunninghams.

1) they do know their equipment
2) they are generous with their time
3) Friendly and courteous
4) priced right.

We purchased my son's skis there. They did some boot work, found a well priced binding for him and gave a rock bottom (much better than internet, if you count shipping) price. Can't vouch for tuning yet, but I did see their bench, it was well used and they had all the right stuff. Bet they would be just fine.

jimmer
01-02-2010, 03:06 PM
) priced right.

THATS 1 U DONT HEAR FROM THAT PLACE VERY OFTEN,,,

Denison
01-02-2010, 05:14 PM
We got season rentals for my wife at Beaver Brook Outfitters (Wevertown).

Decent equipment, good price, nice people. http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/tt144/saxplayer2112/thumbs_up.gif