PDA

View Full Version : Weekend weather

NPN
03-04-2009, 07:20 PM
I just did my daily check of the 10 day for Wilmington, and there was a whole bunch of icing for the weekend that wasn't there yesterday.

Would somebody local give me an idea of what the news is saying about this?

TIA

highpeaksdrifter
03-05-2009, 08:36 AM
If there is icing Fri. temps will be warm enough sat. and Sun. to make conditions springlike. By middle of next week it gets cold again, but no snow in sight. :roll: That's what concerns me.

tjf67
03-05-2009, 08:53 AM
If there is icing Fri. temps will be warm enough sat. and Sun. to make conditions springlike. By middle of next week it gets cold again, but no snow in sight. :roll: That's what concerns me.

How quickly things change. I looked at the forecast next week and there were a lot of rain drops.

Jack the Ripper
03-05-2009, 10:06 AM

How quickly things change. I looked at the forecast next week and there were a lot of rain drops.

Stop with that rain stuff right now.

DUST BLASTER
03-05-2009, 10:36 AM
Just got some new HELLCATS like to try them before the seasons out. I might bring them for a test run or two this weekend. looking like spring conditions

highpeaksdrifter
03-05-2009, 10:40 AM
Just got some new HELLCATS like to try them before the seasons out. I might bring them for a test run or two this weekend. looking like spring conditions

In spring conditions they are a blast. They bust through piles of heavy snow like they aren't there. I loved them in the Slides last year. I hope things change weather wise and we have a Slides season.

Anyways, I'm planning on using mine this weekend too.