PDA

View Full Version : Word from the Hill

Jack the Ripper
03-09-2009, 12:35 PM
I received a call about 10 minutes ago letting me know they had 4" on the ground already and hoped for another couple. That's some good news no?

joyparkway
03-09-2009, 01:00 PM
It's VERY good news. I cleaned off my car a little while ago (live in LP) and there had to be at least 3-4 inches of heavier, packing snow on top. And its still snowing. My snow dance this morning is paying off. :wink:

Slinky
03-09-2009, 02:01 PM
so if i dont take the day off tomorrow and go ride the mountain i'd be pretty stupid? lol

btw yes this is my first post :mrgreen:

NPN
03-09-2009, 06:45 PM
It's VERY good news. I cleaned off my car a little while ago (live in LP) and there had to be at least 3-4 inches of heavier, packing snow on top. And its still snowing. My snow dance this morning is paying off. :wink:

Thanks for that!

I really needed a little ray of hope that we may actually make it to scheduled closing day.

highpeaksdrifter
03-09-2009, 07:11 PM
so if i dont take the day off tomorrow and go ride the mountain i'd be pretty stupid? lol

Welcome Slinky. RU a WF regular?

Slinky
03-10-2009, 04:55 AM

Welcome Slinky. RU a WF regular?

I wish i could say i was, i've been mostly going to Jay Peak this year...i live up in Rouses Point so i'm about half way between most of the mountains. I'll be on the mountain today though. This will be my 3rd trip there this year.