PDA

View Full Version : BIG THANKS TO THE WHITEFACE SKI PATROL

Raymo40
03-12-2009, 05:51 PM
Went up to the Face for a 4 day getaway last Sunday. We were skiing on Monday in the new snow when the wife did a head over tips fall on Mountian Run and broke her arm. :( Ski patrol was there in less than 5 mins. even though the lifts on mountian run were not runnig. They keep her calm strapped her in the sled and had her down in less than 15 minutes. Great job, Randy and I think Mitch.

Face4Me
03-12-2009, 06:48 PM
Sorry about your wife's arm, but glad ski patrol was able to help her out so well. Whiteface has a really great group up there. Host Patrol's pretty darn good too!!! :wink:

NPN
03-12-2009, 06:54 PM
Sorry about your wife's arm, but glad ski patrol was able to help her out so well. Whiteface has a really great group up there. Host Patrol's pretty darn good too!!! :wink:

Aren't you forgeting somebody?

Snowballs
03-12-2009, 08:30 PM
frosty the snow man? st. patrick? the easter bunny?

NPN
03-12-2009, 09:19 PM
st. patrick?

Close, but I was going for the group, not the individual.

Face4Me
03-13-2009, 06:44 AM

I was going to add that other group, but I didn't want to suck up too much!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

But here goes ... those Safety Patrol guys are awesome too ... I hear one of them may have a distant relative who was a mountain goat! :D

Snowballs
03-13-2009, 03:51 PM
damn, this place is starting to get funny.

NPN
03-16-2009, 07:51 PM

I was going to add that other group, but I didn't want to suck up too much!!! :lol: :lol: :lol::D

Nah, we're all cheap dates up here ( whether we actually fess up to it, or not )!!!