PDA

View Full Version : Drifter

tjf67
02-23-2006, 11:50 AM
How was it our there. You got any good stories

highpeaksdrifter
02-23-2006, 02:31 PM

It was great, thanx for axin. Here are some pixs featuring the extraordinary skiing skills of Skier4Life.

http://forums.skiadk.com/modules.php?set_albumName=S4L-Does-Colorado&op=modload&name=gallery&file=index&include=view_album.php

Skier 4 Life
02-23-2006, 10:27 PM

It was great, thanx for axin. Here are some pixs featuring the extraordinary skiing skills of Skier4Life.

http://forums.skiadk.com/modules.php?set_albumName=S4L-Does-Colorado&op=modload&name=gallery&file=index&include=view_album.php

Thanks for your (way too) kind words... you're not too bad yourself. And thanks for sharing the pics. Man, that was a GREAT trip! :D

freeheelwilly
02-24-2006, 08:17 AM
Nice shots guys. man all that snow and open terrain looks tasty. how's about a TR? what resorts did you hit, who had the best snow, who did the best face plant and who woke up with a new tattoo and an unexplainable rash? :lol: :lol:

Phineas
02-24-2006, 12:26 PM
Nice shots guys. man all that snow and open terrain looks tasty. how's about a TR? what resorts did you hit, who had the best snow, who did the best face plant and who woke up with a new tattoo and an unexplainable rash? :lol: :lol:

A- Bake and back bowls of Vail..

highpeaksdrifter
02-24-2006, 01:45 PM

Day 1 we skied Breck. New chair up Imperial Bowl opens up a lot of good terrain. A lot of very good bowls, bumps and steeps here. I believe Breck is underrated.

That night I came down with a virus or something, fever, shakes, puking whole deal so I didn’t go the next day. I was worried my whole vacation was shot, but better days where coming. S4L did Copper on his own on day 2. He said it was great.

Day 3 we skied Abasin. The East Wall was open, Pav and that side where great. I truly love that place.

Day 4 we did Mary Jane at Winter Park. That place can kick anybodies ass. Long and steep bump runs same for trees and combos of both. Great place, posers should head to Winter Park Resort.

Day 5 turned out to be my best day. We skied the back bowls at Vail. Tons of snow, not crowded where we where. The immensity of that place is unreal. Outer Mongolia was top pick out of many great picks. First time there for S4L and he was blown away by the place.