PDA

View Full Version : This Weekend

highpeaksdrifter
03-27-2009, 07:23 AM
Saturday is suppose to be sunny with a high of 60, band and party on the deck late afternoon. Time to put on the sunscreen and have a great spring day. Sunday's not looking so good. I hope the forcast for that day is wrong.

NPN
03-29-2009, 06:42 PM
Sunday's not looking so good. I hope the forcast for that day is wrong.

Obviously, no such luck.

Hoser
03-30-2009, 09:30 AM
What is the prediction of trail conditions this coming weekend? Will the mountain hold with this week's cooler temps? What about the lower mountain such as Draper's, still decent cover on trails that had snowmaking?

highpeaksdrifter
03-30-2009, 10:46 AM
What is the prediction of trail conditions this coming weekend? Will the mountain hold with this week's cooler temps? What about the lower mountain such as Draper's, still decent cover on trails that had snowmaking?

My prediction is there will be top to bottom skiing this weekend.

Hoser, if you don't already, check out the webcam on the Whiteface website. You'll be able to see conditions live at least around the mid lodge.

CUskibum
03-30-2009, 02:52 PM
I was there Saturday and I thought it was great. I've never been able to ski WF in a t-shirt, so this was pretty cool. I don't think WF will be open until April 12th.

How bad was the damage from all of this rain?

Denison
03-30-2009, 08:13 PM
I don't think WF will be open until April 12th.

I think they will. If needed they might close for April 6-9, but I'm certain that closing will be on 12th