PDA

View Full Version : So, locals...........

NPN
04-05-2009, 07:32 PM
how is Gore holding up?

NPN
04-06-2009, 08:20 PM
Okay, either nobody skied/rode this weekend, or you don't care to share.

Spongeworthy
04-07-2009, 09:36 AM
Okay, either nobody skied/rode this weekend, or you don't care to share.I didn't ski this past weekend. I didn't care for the conditions the previous weekend and, since my lawn is now a bare sea of mud, having lost the remaining 2 feet of snow in the past week, :shock: I didn't think it would be worthwhile.

jimmer
04-07-2009, 12:51 PM
i havnt been in over a week,so i dont know,from what i hear though is there is still plenty of snow up top,and with this weather,i dont think its going anywhere.dont know if there even gonna be open this weekend.

jimmer
04-07-2009, 12:54 PM
just checked there web site,says they will be opening back up thursday for a long weekend.

I:)skiing
04-07-2009, 01:58 PM
Not local, but skied for the past 8 days---mostly ruby and sunway with my 3 yr old. The black runs up top have plenty of snow---go skiing.

The snow on twister was also good---a few points near entrance to twister glades for example, were getting narrow, but still good enough.

8 days and no rock hits----again, mostly skiing very green and then light blue. That said, I will never, ever, be able to get the accumulated dirt out of my bases. Maybe if I powerwash them?

NPN
04-07-2009, 06:24 PM
Yeah, I got the email today saying they will be open this weekend.

But thanks so much, I really appreciate the info as hands on is always preferrable to the mountain's report.

Happy Choco Rabbit, and ham steak to all!