PDA

View Full Version : Season Pass Deadline is fast approaching

highpeaksdrifter
06-01-2009, 07:34 PM
$399 Whiteface Only Non-Holiday ends June 12
It is your last chance for the best season pass offer available!

Snowballs
06-01-2009, 07:56 PM
gonna have to check the old piggy bank. maybe even the recycle bin for empty,hic!, bottles. if that fails, it's time to shake down the kids at the bus stop for their milk money.

snowman
06-02-2009, 08:01 PM
Its a deal, but tough to swallow. I wish we got a sticker or tee shirt with the passes - jeez , throw us a bone.

Denison
06-02-2009, 09:14 PM
stop whining folks, it's just $399. I bet this amount barely/does not cover ORDA's expenses. There are days when you see less skiers on the mountain then employees, and it's still open. Be thankful that it subsidized by NY state

Snowballs
06-02-2009, 09:49 PM
stop whining folks, it's just $399. I bet this amount barely/does not cover ORDA's expenses. There are days when you see less skiers on the mountain then employees, and it's still open. Be thankful that it subsidized by NY state

ah, who's whining?.........i was just making a joke. i don't mind the season pass price at all. in fact, i think it's cool they added a payment plan........it'll give the kids at the bus stop more time to save their Milk money for me. :wink:

who buys the $399 midweek non holiday passes anyways? Full's Rule!

***EDIT*** WAIT A MINUTE!!!! are Gore and Whiteface truly treated equal ?......i just checked these $399 passes out cuz Gore listed different than HPD(no offense)

thru june 12...

Gore - $399 gets you a MIDWEEK non holiday Gore only pass.
Whiteface - $399 gets you a non holiday Whiteface only pass.

see the difference? it's very substantail. esp. if you work Monday thru Friday. wtf! that's not cool!!! while my family never buys anything but Full season passes, this skiing days difference on non holidays passes is not fair! period!

can't compare the other price dealines, for some reason Face hasn't posted theirs yet.

anybody buy one of these $399 Gore passes? if you did....you got screwed!

snowman
06-03-2009, 05:50 AM

Oh, it is definitely a deal. I go for the full season pass ($690), because I ski during the holidays. I always think about the $399, get out the calculator and do some adding. Less the 10 days to break even, so it works well.

Always looking for swag, though...

Harvey44
06-03-2009, 03:08 PM
I go for the full season pass ($690), because I ski during the holidays.

Sometimes pow comes on a holiday. Gotta be ready. Flexibilty is key.

The full pass is flexibility you can buy. Any day, either mountain.

When I look at all the costs of skiing, the passes are chump change.

NPN
06-03-2009, 07:43 PM
When I look at all the costs of skiing, the passes are chump change.

Ain't that the truth!!!

highpeaksdrifter
06-11-2009, 05:05 PM
Season Pass Deadline is FRIDAY
LAST CHANCE $399 Whiteface Only Non-Holiday ends tomorrow Friday, June 12

oldskibum
06-12-2009, 03:35 PM

Oh, it is definitely a deal. I go for the full season pass ($690), because I ski during the holidays. I always think about the $399, get out the calculator and do some adding. Less the 10 days to break even, so it works well.

Always looking for swag, though... I know the feeling, I rarely ski week ends and holidays, but I go for the FULL season pass for both areas, CAN'T BEAT THE PRICE!!!! Just $30.00, all paid up all ready!! haha