PDA

View Full Version : passes

jimmer
06-07-2009, 06:45 PM
i got mine today,went with the full again,every year i say im only go with the non holiday,but for 150.00 bucks more i get the full.dont really like those holiday periods.any 1 else get theres yet.

Harvey44
06-08-2009, 07:17 AM
We're in. 2 Fulls. Still hoping for a shot at the slides next spring.

SIAWOL
06-08-2009, 09:07 AM
we're in.

1 full adult
1 under 6--she's already talking about skiing again.... :D

Snowballs
06-08-2009, 09:21 AM
we're in.

1 full adult

that lil ripper! :D what's she skiing on? my niece skiied k2 luvbugs at that age and they were fantastic for her. Atomic race jr. skis are excellent for the grade school kids also. not that they're "racing fast", they just handle really well, in all conditions. they served my girlfriend's timid son very well, race jr 8's, always got him easily thru any diliemna, even pow. playful ski w/great edge. ice never bothered him. just posting this cuz there's no reviews on kid's skis.

SIAWOL
06-08-2009, 09:34 AM
we're in.

1 full adult

that lil ripper! what's she skiing on? my niece skiied k2 luvbugs at that age and they were fantastic for her. Atomic race jr. skis are excellent for the grade school kids also. not that they're "racing fast", they just handle really well, in all conditions. they served my girlfriend's timid son very well, always got him easily thru any diliemna, even pow. just posting this cuz there's no reviews on kid's skis.

She rode Aromic race jr's last 2 years--worked out really well for her. Bumping her up a size this season to K2 Indy Juniors--can't recall if they're 100cm or 112cm, but I'm going to recycle the Atomics to her little brother. Shameless plug for one of my choice online suppliers: www.untracked.com

Snowballs
06-09-2009, 08:47 AM
if you order your passes on the payment plan from Whiteface, 518.946.2223, you can avoid Gore's forfeiture clause in Gore's payment plan. Gore has it so if any payment is denied or the card cancelled the purchaser forfeits all previous payments.

apparently, Gore is unaware that many people are/will be losing their jobs, that computer glitches happen or that people make math mistakes. also credit card companies are cancelling many people's credit cards unannounced even if they are in good standing. if this happens to you, you will get screwed. i got the Politicos working on it but don't hold your breath. buy from Face to be safe.

you'll have to call Face as the payment plan is not available online. 518.946.2223

just posting this to help people out.