PDA

View Full Version : Jay Rand

highpeaksdrifter
07-27-2009, 05:10 PM
Is retiring as general Manager of WF effective September 3, 2009.

He will be assuming the position of Director of the New York Ski Educational Foundation headquartered in Wilmington with training sites at Whiteface, the Olympic Jumping Complex, the Olympic Sports Complex and Gore Mt.

He's a great guy, he did a great job at Whiteface. I wish him all the best.

NPN
07-27-2009, 07:39 PM
Sad news.

Snowballs
07-27-2009, 09:58 PM
i vote HPD.

whipple
07-30-2009, 05:50 PM
This is sad news for Whiteface :cry: He will be greatly missed

ssface
08-04-2009, 04:13 PM
Wow!!!
A fantastic person and a terrific guy to work for!!!
Jay was a huge supporter of the HP and SE groups and certainly walked the talk in the past several years.
I have nothing but good things to say in regard to his management style and results.

Happy Trails to him!

Snowballs
08-04-2009, 07:34 PM
i vote HPD.

jay rand must be quite the guy. it's not often people are so fond of management. we really outta send him a thank you/job well done e-mail........anybody in? i'll do it if people are interested, speak up. we could post on this thread your thoughts so Jay Rand could read them. people who do great jobs deserve praise, atta boys and perhaps antedotes of what they've done that you liked or appreciated. just sayin.

i kinda wish HPD could get his job. he has a true love and dedication for the sport AND Whiteface mtn. he has intimate knowledge of the mtn, he has great people skills and he has a viewpoint of ski issues that's an excellent balance of say 60/40 - skiing customer to management ratio, das good. just sayin.

highpeaksdrifter
08-04-2009, 09:14 PM
i vote HPD.

jay rand must be quite the guy. it's not often people are so fond of management. we really outta send him a thank you/job well done e-mail........anybody in? i'll do it if people are interested, speak up. we could post on this thread your thoughts so Jay Rand could read them. people who do great jobs deserve praise, atta boys and perhaps antedotes of what they've done that you liked or appreciated. just sayin.

i kinda wish HPD could get his job. he has a true love and dedication for the sport AND Whiteface mtn. he has intimate knowledge of the mtn, he has great people skills and he has a viewpoint of ski issues that's an excellent balance of say 60/40 - skiing customer to management ratio, das good. just sayin.

:lol: I expect a call from ORDA any day now. :lol:

Snowballs
08-04-2009, 09:29 PM
hehehehehe. see there's those people skills......Good Luck Dad !!! :lol: