PDA

View Full Version : Little help

tjf67
08-24-2009, 09:48 AM
Anyone know if the boys with chain saws are still runnig around in the woods?

highpeaksdrifter
08-24-2009, 10:01 AM

Last I heard the answer is yes. However, soon the grass on the trails has to be cut and labor may has to be deverted to that.

The chain crew found a large area in the SVG where someone went in and cut down a section of trees, but left stumps chest high.

SVG is so extensive that it may take a total of 3 off seasons to accomplish everything they want to in there.

tjf67
08-24-2009, 10:28 AM

Last I heard the answer is yes. However, soon the grass on the trails has to be cut and labor may has to be deverted to that.

The chain crew found a large area in the SVG where someone went in and cut down a section of trees, but left stumps chest high.

SVG is so extensive that it may take a total of 3 off seasons to accomplish everything they want to in there.

Keep the chain gang going. Do you know if they will have sections ready to ski this winter?

highpeaksdrifter
08-24-2009, 11:43 AM

Keep the chain gang going. Do you know if they will have sections ready to ski this winter?

For sure. I'm told everything from the Deer Valley entrance - down - is all redy to go. Hopefully, they'll get enough done so we can get in top of Hickcock Hill too.