PDA

View Full Version : Changes and Improvements for This Season

highpeaksdrifter
09-09-2009, 06:32 PM
I received this in an email:

Our crews have been working hard since closing day and we will have our new Sugar Valley Glades ready to go, we have done some additional trail work and grading on The Wilmington Trail, Lookout Below,and Hoyt’s High, new seat cushions on the Summit Quad (Chair 6) have been installed, Parkway will be widened, the halfpipe on Bear will be moved to Brookside Terrain Park, Bear will now become a beginner trail, Wolf and Wolf Run will become training for skier and boarder cross, Broadway will become a part of our terrain park, Lower Thruway will return to an intermediate trail, we have repaved the road to Kids Kampus Lodge, and finally, we will also have improvements to our food service facilities at the mountain.

snowman
09-09-2009, 08:15 PM
New cushions on chair 6. That is good news. It may seem silly, but those old cushions really looked bad. Made the chair look pretty ghetto.
Oh yeah, the other stuff should be fun, too! :D

Denison
09-09-2009, 11:30 PM
... Broadway will become a part of our terrain park...

~> more beginners will be skiing the Upper Valley, who is the "genius" who makes these decisions ? :evil:

tjf67
09-10-2009, 08:43 AM

Our crews have been working hard since closing day and we will have our new Sugar Valley Glades ready to go, we have done some additional trail work and grading on The Wilmington Trail, Lookout Below,and Hoyt’s High, new seat cushions on the Summit Quad (Chair 6) have been installed, Parkway will be widened, the halfpipe on Bear will be moved to Brookside Terrain Park, Bear will now become a beginner trail, Wolf and Wolf Run will become training for skier and boarder cross, Broadway will become a part of our terrain park, Lower Thruway will return to an intermediate trail, we have repaved the road to Kids Kampus Lodge, and finally, we will also have improvements to our food service facilities at the mountain.

Man I hope they do build a skier cross track. that little one last year was fun but little. I was up skiing sugarloaf in March and they had a huge one. Similar to the one they raced at whiteface. Racing that against your buddies is a lot of fun.

Snowballs
09-10-2009, 11:21 AM
tjf67 is no doubt on to something. a good skier cross could veeery popular. good for skills, too.

The Mtn got alot accomplished in the off season.

ComeBackMudPuddles
09-11-2009, 05:36 AM
... Broadway will become a part of our terrain park...

~> more beginners will be skiing the Upper Valley, who is the "genius" who makes these decisions ? :evil:

+1

AdironRider
09-29-2009, 06:29 PM
So theyre going to have a boardercross course up all winter? I would fly back to get a couple runs down that bad boy.