PDA

View Full Version : Thursday Snow

highpeaksdrifter
02-28-2006, 01:29 PM
WHILE IT IS TOO SOON TO PREDICT EXACT SNOWFALL AMOUNTS...CURRENT INDICATIONS SUGGEST A MODERATE SNOW EVENT ACROSS ALL OF THE NORTH COUNTRY...WHICH MAY POSE TRAVEL PROBLEMS DURING THE DAY ON THURSDAY...AND PERHAPS INTO THURSDAY EVENING. GIVEN THE CURRENT FORECAST TRACK OF THE LOW PRESSURE CENTER...THE HIGHEST SNOWFALL AMOUNTS WILL LIKELY OCCUR ACROSS THE NORTHERN ADIRONDACKS OF NEW YORK SOUTHEASTWARD INTO THE GREEN MOUNTAINS OF SOUTH CENTRAL VERMONT...WHERE TOTAL SNOW AMOUNTS COULD EXCEED 6 INCHES.

Wa
03-02-2006, 08:39 AM
Once again, I'm getting the snow down here instead of the Adirondacks. While I am loving the snow, its useless here when we need it upstate to ski on.
To make matters worse, I also have to deal with idiots who complain that its cold when its 30 degrees, as well as complaints about the "storms" when we get 2 inches in the city.

highpeaksdrifter
03-02-2006, 09:11 AM
Yeah, too bad about the storm track, but at least there is some snow in the forcast for the next 10 days just about everyday and temps will remain cold. It's March 2nd and they're still blowing snow, another good sign.

SKIdds
03-02-2006, 09:17 AM
Good thing forecasters don't have a clue what is likely to happen in two days, much less a week.........because there are forecasts for temps in the 40's with rain toward the end of next week.