PDA

View Full Version : season pass perks

snowman
10-18-2009, 12:17 PM
I have mentioned that I thought there should be more bonuses with passes, but it occurred to me that we don't always know the all of the perks that come with the seasons pass. In an earlier thread, I mentioned that I used my pass to ride the Gondola last weekend. (it is closed now until ski season). This doesn't seem to be listed anywhere. If anyone knows of deals the season pass gets you, we can post them here.

I got a coupon sheet with my passes this year that is pretty decent. Coupons can be photocopied.
Ski America - 11/12-15 - $5 off single ticket or group rate on all-session ticket
World Cup Bob and Skeleton - 11/20-22 - free admission for passholder, friends get 1/2 price
World Cup Freestyle - 1/22-24 - Aerials - free admission for passholder, friends get 1/2 price,
Ski Cross and Moguls - friends get $25 single day lift ticket
NCAA DIII hockey - 3/19-20 - group discount
US Alpine National Championship - 3/19-20 - friends get $25 single day lift ticket

anyone know of other specials?

Snowballs
10-18-2009, 01:02 PM
Great thread idea!!! this has always been a sore spot for me. the idea of them not telling us of perks we buy with our season passes is lame. over the years, resort reciprocity days has alway been kinda hidden information. Lame. you sorta had to rough someone up just to get a straight answer.

Wonder if the above mentioned perks are for a Whiteface " point of purchase " only and not a Gore purchase? That's their track record.

i got mine at Face this year due to other policy discrepancies twix Face/Gore.

Gore - the Red Headed step child of Face.

Don't know about you guys, but inequality ALWAYS ruffles my feathers! even if it's someone else's rights i have to rise to defend.

Great idea Snowman. there is no reason in the world everything available to us thru our purchase shouldn't be common knowledge. Face handing out paperwork on the subject is a start that's loooong overdue. GEEEEEZE!

Denison
10-19-2009, 09:45 AM
I got a coupon sheet with my passes this year that is pretty decent.

I have a full season (valid at WF) purchased at Gore, I wonder how can we get the coupon book..

Snowballs
10-19-2009, 10:17 AM
I got a coupon sheet with my passes this year that is pretty decent.

I have a full season (valid at WF) purchased at Gore, I wonder how can we get the coupon book..

i'm curious how a person who bought their season pass at Gore will fair when they ask Gore management for the perks/benefits/coupon sheet. probably get the second class citizen treatment. maybe a few crumbs will fall from the table.

Who's gonna go first?