PDA

View Full Version : In regards to the new webcam just put up

nyspnypd
10-20-2009, 10:42 PM
I like it I know it is probably easier than putting it on the mt. but I would rather have it at the summit :lol:
Also what happened to the one at the Base of WF???? :?

highpeaksdrifter
10-21-2009, 06:54 AM
The conference center will probably be a very good thing for the area from an economic perspective; creating jobs, bringing more people to the area to spend money, etc. I just don’t see how watching it being built is a good use of a web cam. I would think that the majority of people coming to this site are interested in skiing at WF. The more they can see what there is to offer for skiing the better.

ComeBackMudPuddles
10-27-2009, 09:17 AM
The conference center will probably be a very good thing for the area from an economic perspective; creating jobs, bringing more people to the area to spend money, etc. I just don’t see how watching it being built is a good use of a web cam. I would think that the majority of people coming to this site are interested in skiing at WF. The more they can see what there is to offer for skiing the better.

plus, it gives people the idea that things are "under construction", so, maybe they should wait to visit until after it is built (even though, in reality, it has nothing to do with skiing at WF).