PDA

View Full Version : Midstation

nyspnypd
10-21-2009, 04:14 PM
Is the deck being fixed up? I notice the backhoe wood and cement mixer on the webcam

Adirondackskier
10-21-2009, 08:07 PM
There are all kinds of good things happening all over the mountain! A deck expansion is on the list, MidStation cafeteria is being overhauled, it is pretty cool.

nyspnypd
10-21-2009, 10:33 PM
There are all kinds of good things happening all over the mountain! A deck expansion is on the list, MidStation cafeteria is being overhauled, it is pretty cool.

Neat that deck always did need to be bigger :wink:

highpeaksdrifter
10-22-2009, 07:30 AM

That is pretty cool. Please tell us about the other good things that are happening.

Adirondackskier
10-28-2009, 01:43 PM
The Cloudspin Lounge will now be featuring a Burrito Bar this winter........

Slinky
11-05-2009, 03:57 PM
that deck is my favorite part of the mountain :)...you meet some of the most chill people there!

Danzilla
11-05-2009, 04:03 PM
The Cloudspin Lounge will now be featuring a Burrito Bar this winter........

I hope they aren't as big as those Chipotle burritos. I had one of those the other day and could barely make it back to my desk. A burrito and a bear might make it very difficult to get back out on the hill.

Coming up to LP for new years this year. Hope there is good coverage!

NPN
11-05-2009, 06:14 PM
The Cloudspin Lounge will now be featuring a Burrito Bar this winter........A burrito and a bear might make it very difficult to get back out on the hill. !

No doubt, but I guess it all depends on how much bear you eat, or vice versa. Gives a whole new meaning to the name of the mid-station bistro.