PDA

View Full Version : Technical Problems

highpeaksdrifter
11-01-2009, 05:22 PM
I thought it might be a good idea to have this thread in case other members are having problems.
Face2ss and Takeittotheslopes are members we for some reason are getting error messages when they try to post. I have not been able to upload pictures to the gallery in over a month. Greg is aware of these problems and is working on them. If you or someone you know is having a problem please post it here.

Jack the Ripper
11-06-2009, 11:40 PM
I thought it might be a good idea to have this thread in case other members are having problems.
Face2ss and Takeittotheslopes are members we for some reason are getting error messages when they try to post. I have not been able to upload pictures to the gallery in over a month. Greg is aware of these problems and is working on them. If you or someone you know is having a problem please post it here.

I can't post from the blackberry.

Face2ss
12-12-2009, 08:29 AM
looks like I am able to log in now!! I didn't really do anything.... Thx HPD....

highpeaksdrifter
12-12-2009, 06:03 PM
looks like I am able to log in now!! I didn't really do anything.... Thx HPD....

Ya made it :D it's from your end some how. I guess we'll never know.

Face2ss
12-13-2009, 04:20 AM
When is was in the IT business we called those fix solutions 'FM'..... the second word being Magic!

Thx again

highpeaksdrifter
12-15-2009, 09:10 AM
I know the skiadk gallery isn't working. What I had been doing is uploading pictures to other sites (ex. Alpine Zone) copying the picture properities, then posting them here. I can't do it any more. Is anyone else having this problem or is it just me?

Snowballs
12-15-2009, 09:18 AM
I posted an invite to SkiAdk on Gore's facebook page. Is the membership activation quicker than it was? it used to take forever to get going.

Denison
12-15-2009, 10:10 AM
I know the skiadk gallery isn't working. What I had been doing is uploading pictures to other sites (ex. Alpine Zone) copying the picture properities, then posting them here. I can't do it any more. Is anyone else having this problem or is it just me?

I gave up on SkiAdk gallery but went on to use free image hosting services. Just yesterday bad experience with PostImage.org.

ImageShack.us seem to be more reliable and you get direct image URL right away.

highpeaksdrifter
12-15-2009, 10:21 AM

I gave up on SkiAdk gallery but went on to use free image hosting services. Just yesterday bad experience with PostImage.org.

ImageShack.us seem to be more reliable and you get direct image URL right away.

Are you able to post pics here using Imageshack.us?

Denison
12-15-2009, 11:11 AM
Are you able to post pics here using Imageshack.us?

Yes. That's what I do (although they recommend using thumbnail image):

http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/8434/86823596.jpg

highpeaksdrifter
12-15-2009, 11:20 AM
thanks, I'll try that.