PDA

View Full Version : New Members

highpeaksdrifter
12-09-2009, 06:34 PM
We have picked up 24 new members in the last 2 months. Seven of which have actually started to post. Nice step in the right direction. :D

Lbtchnlgs
12-09-2009, 06:49 PM
That's a nice link on the Whiteface site, I'm sure it helps a lot

Snowballs
12-09-2009, 07:52 PM
Come to think of it, a link on Gore's page would help alot. What gives?

Lbtchnlgs
12-09-2009, 07:55 PM
Come to think of it, a link on Gore's page would help alot. What gives?

because 80% of the posts on the Gore forum are negative.

We tried being more Gore friendly so that maybe we could get a link.. It's just too damn hard

Denison
12-09-2009, 09:19 PM
We have picked up 24 new members in the last 2 months. Seven of which have actually started to post. D

What would be reason someone signed up beside posting? Search feature?

highpeaksdrifter
12-10-2009, 07:51 AM
We have picked up 24 new members in the last 2 months. Seven of which have actually started to post. D

What would be reason someone signed up beside posting? Search feature?

That's a good question, maybe you supplied the answer, I really don't know. I do know that with the season started and new members coming on board we are getting alot more active and I hope that continues.

Harvey44
12-10-2009, 09:44 PM
because 80% of the posts on the Gore forum are negative. We tried being more Gore friendly so that maybe we could get a link.. It's just too damn hard

80% negative? Maybe that's sarcasm. I hope it's not that bad.

On FTO a few guys they have called me out for being too positive about Gore.

One guy said he thought I was on the payroll.

Notice to Gore Mgmt: I am available.

Denison
12-10-2009, 11:20 PM
Regardless of the negativity of few threads Gore management should be proud of faithful following we have here and add a link to GoreMountain.com - it's a no-brainer.
Do they think someone will visit skiadk.com and get scared away from visiting by heated discussion we have here? What about FazeBuk then? - they jumped in and fly high their [F] banner.

Dear friends at Gore Management, please add link to this forum on GoreMountain.com. Thank You. :wink:

Snowballs
12-11-2009, 09:32 AM
One guy said he thought I was on the payroll.

I've wondered that myself. :wink: