PDA

View Full Version : March 2 Yahoo!

Phineas
03-03-2006, 10:30 AM
OMG WF laid down some serious manAmade! Everything was magic carpet yesterday.

freeheelwilly
03-03-2006, 10:38 AM
Yeah yesterday rocked. The highlight was my wipeout right in front of whole group of ladies at mid. Man, I'm cool!

I just wanted to crawl under a rock.

Phineas
03-03-2006, 10:48 AM
Yeah yesterday rocked. The highlight was my wipeout right in front of whole group of ladies at mid. Man, I'm cool!

I kinda looked away and acted like I didn’t know U... Just like a couple seasons back when TJF was trying to avoid the three-minute rule and he crashed out of control into the corral on the summit quad. knocked a dude over and he got hung up in the ropes... so your little spin out in front of the slow sign pales man... no worries

looking 4ward 2 2morrow and really w/ the warmer temps Sunday should rock! gonna B a great weekend on the hill.. I'm thinking tuesday next week though for some crowdless, blue sky, locals ripping day!!

tjf67
03-03-2006, 10:56 AM

I kinda looked away and acted like I didn’t know U... Just like a couple seasons back when TJF was trying to avoid the three-minute rule and he crashed out of control into the corral on the summit quad. knocked a dude over and he got hung up in the ropes... so your little spin out in front of the slow sign pales man... no worries

looking 4ward 2 2morrow and really w/ the warmer temps Sunday should rock! gonna B a great weekend on the hill.. I'm thinking tuesday next week though for some crowdless, blue sky, locals ripping day!!

Yup I remember that about 4 years ago. It was the last year you were able to keep up with me. You slowed down a lot since you got chubby

Tsavolion
03-03-2006, 11:55 AM

yes willy - that was a classic move. i didnt actually see it, but i did get the reaction of the group of girls and the look of pity. that was enough to make my day!

Faceplant
03-03-2006, 01:01 PM
Twas good skiing but brutal weather. Gondola shut down for high wind. Same for chair 2. Six was open briefly but one trip through the coonpit was enough. Chair 7 was protected and lots of fun from there.