PDA

View Full Version : Harv, you've been replaced.

Snowballs
12-15-2009, 01:17 PM
some upstart whipper snapper is taken yo place Harv.........

http://www.goremountain.com/multimedia/photos.cfm

Bet you would have liked to meet Him.

Harvey44
12-16-2009, 02:07 PM
... some upstart whipper snapper is taken yo place Harv.........

The position is certainly available. I'm only doing it cause nobody else would. :roll:

When I hit the bigtime, I'm going to have my own personal weatherman. Maybe he'd double as a ski valet. No internet research for me .... let Jeeves (or Herb!) do the work and I'll just pointem downhill.

I definitely would love to meet him. Check out his stoke level in what he wrote the other day about Lake Effect:

"... through much of upstate New York, the squalls pounded away for about 48 hours. I’m still waiting for the final tally from my friends at Snow Ridge on the Tug Hill Plateau, but an email I received late on Friday indicated that they had received about 30 inches…that day!!! And it was still “puking” snow....

... If you ever have a chance to ski Snow Ridge after Lake Ontario lets loose, you won't soon forget it…I've had a couple of “bottomless” days there ..."

Snowballs
12-16-2009, 05:34 PM
Woulda been cool if you coulda met him. I KNOW that woulda been a stoke for ya. Plus you coulda taught him a few things about skiing and forecasting.

Lbtchnlgs
12-16-2009, 08:10 PM
I am surely going to the Tug region soon