PDA

View Full Version : skiers against paid parking @ gore

Snowballs
12-15-2009, 07:30 PM
A new Facebook group has emerged made up of people unhappy with the Gold Parking. Many people were also unhappy that Gore was deleting dissenting posts and, as in Jimmer's case, banning people from the Gore Facebook page. Sorry Gore, but we're not all yes men. Weather you like it or not, some of us travel our own road. That keeps our nose clean and our spines intact.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?v=wall&ref=search&gid=238826776048

Jimmer's no yes man. 8)

fujative.
12-15-2009, 09:26 PM
Well I'm not sure if it'll do anything or not, but I just recruited 5 people in under a minute :D

EDIT right after making that post, make it 8!

EDIT x2: Up to 16 now! MUhahah :twisted:

EDIT x3: 22!

Denison
12-15-2009, 09:46 PM
why dont you direct them here instead ! ?

fujative.
12-15-2009, 09:57 PM
Ehh, most of them really don't have anything intellectual and thought out to say about it, just the fact they don't like it.

Snowballs
12-15-2009, 09:58 PM
Well I'm not sure if it'll do anything or not, but I just recruited 5 people in under a minute :D

EDIT right after making that post, make it 8!

EDIT x2: Up to 16 now! MUhahah :twisted:

LOL!

Spongeworthy
12-15-2009, 10:04 PM
why dont you direct them here instead ! ?There's a discussion thread on the Gore facebook page directing people to this forum. It hasn't been deleted, so I guess that's OK with Gore :P

Snowballs
12-15-2009, 10:27 PM
Ehh, most of them really don't have anything intellectual and thought out to say about it, just the fact they don't like it.

Isn't that known as the Game Boy effect? Ya know, deep synapsis stimulation kneeding neurons into yielding a cognitive community conscience in today's calloused thumbed, Super Mario minds of the millennia who then utter that immortal word...." Wha?".

hehehe.

JK. JK. JK.