PDA

View Full Version : Alright 'Face fans, time to show some local luv!

NPN
12-16-2009, 07:49 PM
http://lange2009.freeskier.com/profiles/profile.php?user_id=23521

I've been told, by very credible sources, that this young lady is not only a local, but also Jay Rand's offspring, and Weibrecht's gal pal.

Show some Whiteface luv ( and, by extension, Olympic support ( past, and present )), and vote it up!

Sorry Skip, but you have to agree, that's a REALLY nice pair of Langes.

Snowballs
12-16-2009, 11:06 PM
Yeah! check it out guys. it's worth it just to see...... a local gal make good. :wink:

highpeaksdrifter
12-17-2009, 08:30 AM

Yes, she is very attractive. I have no problem with this link being here as long as it’s ok with the young lady and Jay. Also, if there are any comments on this thread that anyone could deem offensive the thread is coming off.

I’m not trying to be dictatorial and those of you who know me personally know that I’m along way from being a prude. However, I need to keep this forum running so that people coming here looking for information on say… a family vacation will find that info and not anything offensive. In other words, this forum needs to represent Whiteface the way they would want to be portrayed.

NPN
12-17-2009, 07:54 PM

Yes, she is very attractive. I have no problem with this link being here as long as it’s ok with the young lady and Jay. Also, if there are any comments on this thread that anyone could deem offensive the thread is coming off.

I’m not trying to be dictatorial and those of you who know me personally know that I’m along way from being a prude. However, I need to keep this forum running so that people coming here looking for information on say… a family vacation will find that info and not anything offensive. In other words, this forum needs to represent Whiteface the way they would want to be portrayed.

No doubt, but I was strictly talking about the boots. I know how territorial you can get.

BTW, I was asked ( by another pillar of the Whiteface community ) to try to drum up some votes on her behalf.

This was not meant, in any way, to show a lack of respect to the Mountain, the board, or anyone related ( I assumed ( and you know how that can turn out ) that she never would have entered said contest without clearing it with her family members first ).

highpeaksdrifter
12-17-2009, 08:12 PM

No doubt, but I was strictly talking about the boots. I know how territorial you can get.

BTW, I was asked ( by another pillar of the Whiteface community ) to try to drum up some votes on her behalf.

This was not meant, in any way, to show a lack of respect to the Mountain, the board, or anyone related ( I assumed ( and you know how that can turn out ) that she never would have entered said contest without clearing it with her family members first ).

I hear ya bro, she has my vote. I'm just trying to make sure all bases are covered. I have a little story to tell ya this weekend about how a few comments, taken the wrong way on a forum, can cause things to spin out of control and have real life consequences. I always try to guard against that happening hear.

I know you to be a straight shooter, a stand up guy and all around WF promoter. Don't ever think I would imply otherwise.

NPN
12-17-2009, 09:43 PM

I hear ya bro, she has my vote. I'm just trying to make sure all bases are covered. I have a little story to tell ya this weekend about how a few comments, taken the wrong way on a forum, can cause things to spin out of control and have real life consequences. I always try to guard against that happening hear.

I know you to be a straight shooter, a stand up guy and all around WF promoter. Don't ever think I would imply otherwise.

Heard, and understood.

But we're going to have to exchange that story over Xmas weekend.

I almost detached one foot from my body switching out radials to snows.

Needless to say, a little ice will be required before that ped fits into a boot again.

Danzilla
12-18-2009, 09:23 AM
All I can say is wow. I voted 10 times.