PDA

View Full Version : 12/23

jimmer
12-23-2009, 10:46 PM
skiing was good today,snowed all day mayb an inch or more,but what a difference it made,,str8 brk glades skied real well,chati was still good,though not like yesterday.never made it too the top ridge area,so i dont know bout that,lower mt was good...makin sno on lies,mayb open tomorrow(thurs).....all in all a good day,good crowd,cold windy and snowy,things r looking up.

SnowSnake
12-24-2009, 10:15 AM
Good to hear Jimmer, keep the updates coming. Those of us stuck in an office can at least live vicariously through your comments.

jimmer
12-24-2009, 11:11 AM
Good to hear Jimmer, keep the updates coming. Those of us stuck in an office can at least live vicariously through your comments.hey whats up bud,,when u cumming up,,havnt been doing weekends yet,so dont know whrn ill c ya

SnowSnake
12-24-2009, 11:29 AM
I will be up for New Years weekend, but yes unfortunately most of my skiing will be of the weekend warrior variety. I plan on doing at least one long weekend this year so hopefully I will catch you and the crew on a good week. I dont blaim you for bailing on the weekends, I can't believe what a joke that parking situation is.