PDA

View Full Version : Double Standard

Phineas
03-03-2006, 02:21 PM
I just read the Gore post regarding the unfortunate accident a few weeks back. I think that thread was much more offensive than any of our censored posts or admonishments.

Speaking about the dead, especially without facts is disrepectfully.

highpeaksdrifter
03-03-2006, 02:56 PM
I just read the Gore post regarding the unfortunate accident a few weeks back. I think that thread was much more offensive than any of our censored posts or admonishments.

What censored posts? Willy dropped a f-bomb and I took it out without making a big deal about it. I guess when you're a rebal without a cause you can always find a way to make something out of nothing.

As far as the Gore posts I don't remember reading anything disrespectfull about the person who died. They where debating the appropriateness of using saftey fences. Dang. :roll:

Son of Drifter
03-03-2006, 03:28 PM

You're just trying to rattle a cage or two aren't you? I'll see you on the hill tomorrow. DOD (Daughter of Drifter) will be there so it's going to be a family affair. :twisted:

freeheelwilly
03-03-2006, 03:30 PM

What censored posts? Willy dropped a f-bomb and I took it out without making a big deal about it. I guess when you're a rebal without a cause you can always find a way to make something out of nothing.

As far as the Gore posts I don't remember reading anything disrespectfull about the person who died. They where debating the appropriateness of using saftey fences. Dang. :roll:

Sorry about that F Bomb buddy. I just threw that in to see if you were sleepin' :wink: .