PDA

View Full Version : Bill Murray at Whiteface

highpeaksdrifter
01-02-2010, 09:53 PM
http://movie-cast.com/murray.jpg

Yet...that Bill Murray. He was dropping his 2 teenage kids off for lessons. Some of my boyz had there picture taken with him. When I get a copy I'll post it. They said he seemed like a good guy.

highpeaksdrifter
01-03-2010, 02:46 PM
Eric, Bill, Bill

http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/3555/002pif.jpg

Snowballs
01-03-2010, 02:53 PM
" Cinderella Kid. Out of nowhere. "

Adirondackskier
01-03-2010, 05:36 PM
How about some privacy for the guy? Really fellas, don't turn this board into the National enquirer ADK edition.....

Snowballs
01-03-2010, 05:40 PM
How about some privacy for the guy? Really fellas, don't turn this board into the National enquirer ADK edition.....

:roll: Funny thing they didn't spell his name correctly. :roll:

......out of nowhere, the Cinderella kid.

highpeaksdrifter
01-03-2010, 06:12 PM
:roll: Funny thing they didn't spell his name correctly. :roll:

......out of nowhere, the Cinderella kid.

That is a really funny thing, when I was finally able to stop laughing about it I fixed it for ya.

You know what else is funny? Internet Spelling Police.

highpeaksdrifter
01-03-2010, 06:18 PM

Hmmm...lets see in the 4 years that this board has been in existence there has been a total of...let’s see… one celebrity’s picture posted on this board. I don’t think that qualifies us as the National enquirer ADK edition.

twinplanx
01-03-2010, 06:54 PM
...so how about on on the spot weather report :idea: :P

Snowballs
01-03-2010, 06:59 PM
Really fellas, don't turn this board into the National enquirer ADK edition.....

No worries. It's not like people go around posting pictures of all the famous people here. After all, mine's only been posted once.

Snowballs
01-03-2010, 07:01 PM
Internet Spelling Police.

So that's who the ISP is !

Face4Me
01-03-2010, 07:39 PM

Hmmm...lets see in the 4 years that this board has been in existence there has been a total of...let’s see… one celebrity’s picture posted on this board. I don’t think that qualifies us as the National enquirer ADK edition.
Yeah ... lighten up ... it's a posed picture that he obviously agreed to be a part of, not some kind of papparazzi candid showing him in his long underwear or something!!!

Besides ... isn't it good publicity for Whiteface? They're always showing pictures and video of celebrities at Aspen, Deer Valley and some of those other places. Why not get some of that publicity for Whiteface and Lake Placid?

campgottagopee
01-04-2010, 11:17 AM
That's waaay cool of him to stop and have his pix taken----Long live Caddy Shack

andyzee
01-04-2010, 12:08 PM
They said he seemed like a good guy.

Yeah, unlike Chevy Chase, this SNLer actually seems to have a sense of humor. :lol: