PDA

View Full Version : Forum shortcut on WF webpage? Update! 1/6/09

nyspnypd
01-05-2010, 03:49 PM
Am I missing something cause I don't see it anymore on WF webpage?

1/6/09: The shortcut was removed due to certain discussions on the other side of the forum Iam not going to go into much detail I am sure everyone here knows what I am talking about Which I can understand it is a shame the link is gone though :(

Denison
01-05-2010, 05:15 PM
Am I missing something cause I don't see it anymore on WF webpage?

Gore and WF links are missing from SkiADK as well.
:?:

highpeaksdrifter
01-05-2010, 10:14 PM
I don't know why. Greg must, but he hasn't let me know. I'll find out.

ComeBackMudPuddles
01-06-2010, 04:59 AM
reaction to the Gore Facebook snafu?

it's difficult to "control the message" with social networking sites....

01-06-2010, 09:22 AM
I posted the question and the link to the skiadk.com forum on whiteface's facebook page.

nyspnypd
01-06-2010, 03:38 PM
Whiteface has always seem to be supportive of the forums. Gore on the other hand hasn't seemed to care too much.

Denison
01-06-2010, 10:13 PM
1/6/09: The shortcut was removed due to certain discussions on the other side of the forum Iam not going to go into much detail I am sure everyone here knows what I am talking about Which I can understand it is a shame the link is gone though :(

well that's a shame, but why GoreMountain.com / Whiteface.com links gone from this site ? are we in kindergarten? :evil:

ComeBackMudPuddles
01-07-2010, 04:08 AM

well that's a shame, but why GoreMountain.com / Whiteface.com links gone from this site ? are we in kindergarten? :evil:

WF and gore probably asked Greg to take the links down so as not to be associated in any way with the site anymore.

asland
01-12-2010, 08:56 AM
Just wondering:

The link went missing from whiteface.com and several days later highpeaksdrifter resigns as forum moderator. He has not stated any connection but I wonder if there is a connection?

asland