PDA

View Full Version : Top trails to check out this weekend...

FCBHOLESHOT13
03-03-2006, 03:19 PM
Hey guys, this is for whoever rode yesturday/today... What is looking primo for tomorrow morning? I havent been since Monday so I want to know what to hit first thing. And for any of you park rippers, how are the terrain features looking? I am so glad they moved the park back to where it belongs on Brookside!

Son of Drifter
03-03-2006, 03:24 PM
I suggest hitting Skyward to Lower Cloud that run is usually very nice. :twisted:

skigolfhunt
03-03-2006, 03:35 PM
Superpipe is still being built & its HUGE with a capital Big. Might wanna take that one off the poll.

FCBHOLESHOT13
03-03-2006, 04:01 PM
Superpipe is still being built & its HUGE with a capital Big. Might wanna take that one off the poll.

I was asking which terrain feature is your favorite in general, not specifically what is your favorite "today"... ya know, like whats your favorite of all time... but hell yeah is it big... im terrified to even air out of that thing, its always a monster! I give halfpipe rippers credit, cuz the superpipes of today are sooooooo big! PEACE OUT!

freeheelwilly
03-03-2006, 04:08 PM
sky,upper and lower. lower cloud was good too. Essex was great, northway was excellent. Mac was supurb. Trees were nice. Do what I do: gondi; essex - lower cloud and then down to mid. Chair G; n-way to on ramp, glades or lower Mac; Chair G again; approach, upper and lower mac. By now 6 is turning so one more G; essex to lower cloud to 6 and go up top.

Thank you very much.

SKIdds
03-03-2006, 04:15 PM
I didn't realize just how hairy those pipes were until I came down thru the So Be Superpipe at Okemo a few weeks ago. That is some sick stuff, to think the pros are getting a good 10 to 15 above the top of the pipe. That has got to put them a good 25+ feet in the air. I'm all for catching a little air off a lip, roll, waterfall of cliff band, with gravity keeping me headed in the right direction, but now I have a little more respect for the guys who make skiing the halfpipe look so easy.

Of course the guys doing a D-Spin or cork 720 off the second jump on the moguls course makes those guys look like sissys ;).

FCBHOLESHOT13
03-03-2006, 04:20 PM
sky,upper and lower. lower cloud was good too. Essex was great, northway was excellent. Mac was supurb. Trees were nice. Do what I do: gondi; essex - lower cloud and then down to mid. Chair G; n-way to on ramp, glades or lower Mac; Chair G again; approach, upper and lower mac. By now 6 is turning so one more G; essex to lower cloud to 6 and go up top.

Thank you very much.

Thanks for the detailed info willy, im gonna print it and bring it with me tomorrow!