PDA

View Full Version : An Improvement in Gore's attitude !

Snowballs
01-13-2010, 06:47 PM
From what I've seen, Gore is no longer deleteing posts from it's FaceBook. Yeah! People have been posting, questioning, challenging, yet not rude, questions on snowmaking, and such and....Gore has been leaving them up! These would have been deleted before.

This is a good developement. It turns the corner and will start to heal ill will. We can all then work towards a better Mtn.

I lobbied them to re admitt Jimmer to their FB group. This would only be fair to the man. He may not be interested, but he should be re-admitted anyway. I've also requested any others-who did not post malicilously - be re admitted. I think we can all agree that's fair, to them and Gore. Truly mean posters have little ground to stand on.

Gore says they laying down snow on Echo and others. OK. we'll see.

When it's all straightened out, INCLUDING THE PARK (can't forget the Park Rats!)..... we can all rip!

Maybe we'll have Cookies and Milk with Mike and Em. How's our cookie stash holding up Harv? Do we need to make....a Cookie run?

01-13-2010, 07:01 PM
I am excited to ride Echo on Sat. Looking forward to it. Plus Burton Demo day and Fireworks. I might even pay for gold parking to get a good spot for the fireworks later on. Stoked.

Denison
01-13-2010, 08:59 PM
I might even pay for gold parking to get a good spot for the fireworks later on. Stoked.

At what time is Gold lot open for free, at 2, 3? Hoping some folks may leave by that time

Snowballs
01-14-2010, 08:33 PM
To their credit another very quick reply from Gore.........

How are you?
Thanks for contacting me today- glad our Lift Ops Supervisor could get back to you with some good information regarding the singles line, we'll keep an eye out for your other thoughts as well.
And thanks for being a fan of Gore on Facebook. It is a page for fans. We have deleted very few posts and defriended only two. Sorry one happens to be someone you think so highly of. He's someone I've known for a long time and like very much as well.
I hope that you and your happy family can join us for our fireworks on Saturday night! We're very excited about having them.
If I can offer you any assistance, whether it be my best take on the snow report, how to save on your next visit, or if you just want to vent a frustration or two, my extension is below and my door is always open to you.
Kind Regards from Gore,
Emily Stanton
Gore Mountain Marketing Manager
(518) 251-2411, X1121
emily@goremountain.com

Snowballs
01-14-2010, 09:03 PM
By the way, just to keep it real with you guys....

I let them know it was I, Snowballs!, who was writing them. I'm not a coward who hides behind the web and anonymously throws...... Snowballs! I knew she would piece it together and come up with my real identity.....She did!

Emily wrote the following in the Subject line of her Email to me.....

" To My Friend Snowballs "

Cute.