PDA

View Full Version : Anybody see the Echo picture on Gore's website today?

Snowballs
01-14-2010, 08:51 PM
Holy Smokes ! Talk about laying down some snow ! Even ungroomed it's covered completely from side to side - not just down the middle ! It " looks " deep and since it's ungroomed, I would bet it is deep. Whales here and there. Time to rip it.

GOOD JOB GORE !!!

No, I haven't gone soft. If they do good, I'll be the first to proclaim it loudly. That's the way I am.

Can't wait till Sags is blown like that. Think about it, we've only had a small taste of that pie. When it's buried deep for months on end and we get to have our way with her......Sha-wing!

Spongeworthy
01-14-2010, 09:22 PM
GOOD JOB GORE !!!

No, I haven't gone soft. If they do good, I'll be the first to proclaim it loudly. That's the way I am.I think a lot of us are like that 8)

Denison
01-14-2010, 09:58 PM
http://www.goremountain.com/admin/db/images/20100114155308244.jpg

Snowballs
01-14-2010, 10:31 PM
http://www.goremountain.com/admin/db/images/20100114155308244.jpg

Imagine Sags buried like that! :shock: I'm getting a stiffie.

I've been skiing West Mtn also this year. They pound it heavy with snow all at once, Snow Cannons blast trails 24/7's for weeks. I was there again tonight and even though they haven't blown much on the opened trails for a week or so they are still in great shape and they've been very heavily skied. NO ICE! Great softerpack with lose snow on top. Great skiing stuff.

I wonder if the Snow Cannons-fan guns- which West Mtn uses, make better snow or it's just that Gore's guns get out of adjust to much and spray water to often. I didn't hit vitually any wet guns at West show far, can't say that about Gore. just curious.

fujative.
01-15-2010, 01:40 AM
I've been skiing West Mtn also this year. They pound it heavy with snow all at once, Snow Cannons blast trails 24/7's for weeks. I was there again tonight and even though they haven't blown much on the opened trails for a week or so they are still in great shape and they've been very heavily skied. NO ICE! Great softerpack with lose snow on top. Great skiing stuff.

I wonder if the Snow Cannons-fan guns- which West Mtn uses, make better snow or it's just that Gore's guns get out of adjust to much and spray water to often. I didn't hit vitually any wet guns at West show far, can't say that about Gore. just curious.

I heard West gets free water from the Hudson ONLY during the month of January, so that's basically the only time they really get their guns crankin. Any word on some truth behind that?

Snowballs
01-15-2010, 08:52 AM

I heard West gets free water from the Hudson ONLY during the month of January, so that's basically the only time they really get their guns crankin. Any word on some truth behind that?

Yeah, i heard it's that or the electricity that if they keep blowing, it keeps them in a different rate class. I do know they blast those cannons. On a quiet night, i can hear them from mah crib.

Saw a lil boy bite it hard there last night. Boarder. Hard face plant. I went over and made him wait till Patrol got there. he said the back of his head hurt even though he hit the front of his head. Not a good sign. He was all crying in pain. poor kid. hope he's alright. got to watch the paper.