PDA

View Full Version : Where to eat?

levolorman
03-04-2006, 04:59 PM
Hey gang. I'm looking for a good, inexpensive suggestion of where to eat for myself and my 15 year old son.

Any thoughts?

We're staying in Wilmington but can certainly drive anywhere else.

Thanks

Rick

FCBHOLESHOT13
03-05-2006, 05:19 PM
I love to head over to placid before returning to plattsburgh to eat... I like Mr. Mike's near High Peaks cyclery for good eats after a day on the mtn... Its a bit pricey for a pizza parlor, but there pizza's are the bomb! For 30 bucks you guys can get an appetizer, drinks, and a big pie with fresh toppings and great crust! If you guys are looking for more american fare (burgers, sandwiches hot and cold, and great fries) try Lisa G's down the hill from Mountain and Boardertown. Great drink specials and kick ass burgers for cheap....

Tsavolion
03-06-2006, 09:52 AM
Hey gang. I'm looking for a good, inexpensive suggestion of where to eat for myself and my 15 year old son.

Any thoughts?

We're staying in Wilmington but can certainly drive anywhere else.

Thanks

Rick

everything in wilmington is cheap. steinhoffs, wilderness, mcdougals are ok. seems like the way to go if its just you and your son.

tjf67
03-06-2006, 01:02 PM
If you go into LP across from the High School there is a pizza joint. Best pizza I had in a while. The guy who owns it is right off the boat and a heck of a nice guy. If you are lucky his daughter will be there serving. She is right out of pulp fiction.

FCBHOLESHOT13
03-06-2006, 03:07 PM
If you go into LP across from the High School there is a pizza joint. Best pizza I had in a while. The guy who owns it is right off the boat and a heck of a nice guy. If you are lucky his daughter will be there serving. She is right out of pulp fiction.

Off the boat? Thats nice...

mitchmac
03-07-2006, 11:33 AM
The pizza's good there but keep an eye on the mozzarells sticks if you get them...our's were still frozen in the middle! And I gotta tell you, my kids are still talking about the scary girl from the pizza place!

Mel's diner is also good in Wilmington....