PDA

View Full Version : What do your inside local weather source say about tomorrow?

SKIdds
03-08-2006, 12:49 PM
Looks like I'll be heading up for the day with my brother. From what I'm seeing it looks like the bulk of the precip should hold off until afternoon. What do the local weather gurus say?

Thanks for the help.

freeheelwilly
03-08-2006, 12:59 PM
"A slight chance of snow and sleet between 10am and 1pm, then rain likely. Increasing clouds, with a high around 41. Calm wind becoming south between 7 and 10 mph. Winds could gust as high as 28 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible. "

SKIdds
03-08-2006, 01:06 PM
Come on Willy, you guys can do better than that :lol: . I can check the NOAA info as well. I know you have a hermit living in a cabin somewhere up there who does nothing but study the weather. I wanna know that guy says ;).

Seriously, though. NOAA, Accuweather, Weather Underground, and a few other sources all have similar forecast discussion and hourly forecasts, with precip not starting until early afternoon. If the ski gods are with us and the Slides are open, we'll be so skied out by 2 pm that all we'll want to do is some high speed cruising on forgiving snow....and a little rain will actually help that along.

freeheelwilly
03-08-2006, 01:15 PM
Come on Willy, you guys can do better than that :lol: . I can check the NOAA info as well. I know you have a hermit living in a cabin somewhere up there who does nothing but study the weather. I wanna know that guy says ;).

Sorry but I really can't do any better than that. That's NWS stuff; top shelf weather dope.

And I don't know any hermits livin' in a cabin somewhere. But If I did, he would probably say: "What are you askin' me for? I'm a friggin' hermit for cripes sake!"

SKIdds
03-08-2006, 01:20 PM
No prob. Thanks for the help.

highpeaksdrifter
03-08-2006, 01:28 PM
And I don't know any hermits livin' in a cabin somewhere. But If I did, he would probably say: "What are you askin' me for? I'm a friggin' hermit for cripes sake!"

I don't think Faceplant counts as a hermit, but I think he should consider that life style. I bet he'd be good at it.

tjf67
03-08-2006, 01:46 PM

I don't think Faceplant counts as a hermit, but I think he should consider that life style. I bet he'd be good at it.

A+ to both of you. gotta go