PDA

View Full Version : Happy B-day to Phineas

highpeaksdrifter
03-09-2006, 07:58 AM
How old ru anyways? Have a great day. What's WLC givin you for your B-day?

Tsavolion
03-09-2006, 09:31 AM
How old ru anyways? Have a great day. What's WLC givin you for your B-day?

poor guy has to work today!

freeheelwilly
03-09-2006, 10:04 AM
Happy birthday buddy! Here's hopin' tsavolion maxes out her credit cards on lavish gifts for ya'.

Son of Drifter
03-09-2006, 12:09 PM
Happy birthday buddy! Here's hopin' tsavolion maxes out her credit cards on lavish gifts for ya'.

Same here pal. Although I hope Tsavolion skips the expensive gifts and gives you the best gift that costs nothing. Can't get specific since we need to keep it PG but you get the idea here. :twisted:

PreacherGoose
03-09-2006, 01:36 PM

Same here pal. Although I hope Tsavolion skips the expensive gifts and gives you the best gift that costs nothing. Can't get specific since we need to keep it PG but you get the idea here. :twisted:

They're not married so what you are suggesting is a sin. Shame on you.

stoli
03-09-2006, 01:55 PM

hey Preach! Just found this place myself :wink: . where's ghost? Let's mock him.

highpeaksdrifter
03-09-2006, 02:02 PM

hey Preach! Just found this place myself :wink: . where's ghost? Let's mock him.

Preach and Stoli, you are both most welcome here. When posting please keep in mind that this is not RSN. Please keep it PG13.

Son of Drifter
03-09-2006, 02:05 PM

As I live and breath. It's preacher. Welcome buddy. Have you been hitting the slopes this year? You need to get up to WF. I'll even hook you up with a ticket. Welcome to the forum just don't get into any flame wars. We don't want this place turning into RSN Jr. and getting shut down. :twisted:

PreacherGoose
03-09-2006, 02:12 PM

As I live and breath. It's preacher. Welcome buddy. Have you been hitting the slopes this year? You need to get up to WF. I'll even hook you up with a ticket. Welcome to the forum just don't get into any flame wars. We don't want this place turning into RSN Jr. and getting shut down. :twisted:

You need not worry about me my son. I am a man of peace. I don't reconize your name. Did you have a different one at RSN?

freeheelwilly
03-09-2006, 02:19 PM
this "preachergoose" is an imposter. No way that's the real preachergoose. and the sudden appearance of stoli is just a little too coincidental in my book. No way. Frauds, the both of them.

Son of Drifter
03-09-2006, 02:48 PM
quote] You need not worry about me my son. I am a man of peace. I don't reconize your name. Did you have a different one at RSN?[/quote]

I sure did. After a while I'm sure you'll figure it out. It'll be a fun little game. :twisted:

Son of Drifter
03-09-2006, 02:51 PM
this "preachergoose" is an imposter. No way that's the real preachergoose. and the sudden appearance of stoli is just a little too coincidental in my book. No way. Frauds, the both of them.

You bring up a good point wise willy. Could be the birthday boy having some fun. They need to prove they are the real deal. :twisted:

Tsavolion
03-09-2006, 03:00 PM

You bring up a good point wise willy. Could be the birthday boy having some fun. They need to prove they are the real deal. :twisted:

birthday boy is too busy today, so its definitely not him. doubt its stoli and preachergoose either. no way that they would both come in at the same time. they dont even know each other.

highpeaksdrifter
03-09-2006, 03:23 PM
Well we have to find out for sure. If it is the real Preacher this would be the happiest day of my life. Way bigger then when SOD was born.

Tsavestite, why don't you get in touch with him and find out. Come on, please.

freeheelwilly
03-09-2006, 03:32 PM
Well we have to find out for sure. If it is the real Preacher this would be the happiest day of my life. Way bigger then when SOD was born. :lol: :lol: :lol: SOD was Rosemary's baby. :lol: :lol:

Tsavolion
03-09-2006, 03:48 PM
Well we have to find out for sure. If it is the real Preacher this would be the happiest day of my life. Way bigger then when SOD was born.

well highpeakscrossdresser, as much as i would love to contact my old friend preachergoose, he switched jobs a while back and i dont happen to have his contact info. maybe i should start a good friday fun with preacher and when and if he snaps with anger, i will know immediately.

Son of Drifter
03-09-2006, 04:15 PM

Nice real nice. I'll be sure to let DOD and OSOD know that the arrival of a man you're never meant into an internet forum means more to you than the birth of your children. Your father's day present just got a lot cheaper as did the nursing home we'll be putting you in. :twisted:

PreacherGoose
03-09-2006, 04:58 PM

It is me drifter, it is good to hear from you again. I remember how you supported me in my battles with WoodLandClown. Rest assured you have nothing to worry about here. I have found total peace in my life and I hope she has too. I have to go now but I will try to stop again soon. Peace to you.

jackstraw
03-22-2006, 01:58 PM
how old is huffy now??

hey fhw, your picture is a red sox fan giving the yanks the finger! you knew that right?

freeheelwilly
03-22-2006, 02:56 PM
how old is huffy now??

hey fhw, your picture is a red sox fan giving the yanks the finger! you knew that right?

No! You sure? I always thought it was some crazy euro-kid all amped up at "futball" match. Either way, I like it!

Phineas
03-22-2006, 03:21 PM
how old is huffy now??

and my huffy had a banana seat and playing card clothline pined to the spokes!

freeheelwilly
03-22-2006, 03:30 PM
I had the Schwinn Sting Ray with the banana seat, sissy bar and the slick on the back. Man I was Baaaad! We set up a ramp one Summer day and I tried to jump Minnehaha Creek! Uugh, that was ugly. Not even close and I filleted my knee on a rock and snapped the chain stay. :lol:

Phineas
03-22-2006, 03:38 PM
I had the Schwinn Sting Ray with the banana seat, sissy bar and the slick on the back. Man I was Baaaad! We set up a ramp one Summer day and I tried to jump Minnehaha Creek! Uugh, that was ugly. Not even close and I filleted my knee on a rock and snapped the chain stay. :lol:

schwinns were for the rich kids!!

freeheelwilly
03-22-2006, 03:48 PM

schwinns were for the rich kids!!

Grandpa was good to me. And how did I show my gratitude? By jumping the thing into the creek!

Faceplant
03-22-2006, 04:25 PM
Have a great one and many more! I'll even have a drink in your honor tonight! And I am sure that the suggestion to Tsaviolin was really for a good home cooked meal :wink: :wink:

jackstraw
03-27-2006, 10:00 AM
how old is huffy now??

No! You sure? I always thought it was some crazy euro-kid all amped up at "futball" match. Either way, I like it!

ya, i think you're right! we have it over here and there's been some photo shop work done to it. the kid has a red sox jersey on...its a funny pic! glad its not my kid!

PowderBurn
04-01-2006, 04:35 AM
happy b-day phinny boy!