PDA

View Full Version : Web Cam Pix

highpeaksdrifter
03-10-2006, 09:33 AM
Boy does that look miserable. :(

freeheelwilly
03-10-2006, 09:50 AM
I haven't even looked but there's gonna be high winds and rain today. Yuck.

Tsavolion
03-10-2006, 10:03 AM

Please stop commiserating about the weather. we had a little rain. it is actually sunny in LP right now. It is supposed to be gorgeous this weekend. its the weather, there is nothing that can be done about it. just go with the flow and stop being such downers. i cannot read another post about the DANG weather!!!!!!!!!

freeheelwilly
03-10-2006, 10:12 AM

Please stop commiserating about the weather. we had a little rain. it is actually sunny in LP right now. It is supposed to be gorgeous this weekend. its the weather, there is nothing that can be done about it. just go with the flow and stop being such downers. i cannot read another post about the DANG weather!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah? (http://www.apologiesaccepted.com/upload/1100433767jason%5c%27s%20pics%20208.jpg)

Tsavolion
03-10-2006, 10:22 AM

Oh yeah? (http://www.apologiesaccepted.com/upload/1100433767jason%5c%27s%20pics%20208.jpg)

OMG--thats a bunny with a pancake on its head!

speaking of funny - who watched "the office"--that show was so freaking funny last night!

AdironRider
03-10-2006, 10:30 AM
I dont want to be a negative nancy or anything but this is a forum about Whiteface itself, there isnt much to talk about other than trail conditions and the weather.

Either way, thats a god damn lake I see in that web cam shot, with sun tomorrow, then two more days of rain. Hopefully the snow showers next week turn into a 1 foot dump like in Feb.

Tsavolion
03-10-2006, 10:36 AM
I dont want to be a negative nancy or anything but this is a forum about Whiteface itself, there isnt much to talk about other than trail conditions and the weather.

Either way, thats a god damn lake I see in that web cam shot, with sun tomorrow, then two more days of rain. Hopefully the snow showers next week turn into a 1 foot dump like in Feb.

thats because your boring!

highpeaksdrifter
03-10-2006, 11:05 AM

I don't take it as you being negative, your posting it the way you see it. I hope you're right about next week.