PDA

View Full Version : Gore Friday/Saturday March 10-11

MidnightCarving
03-12-2006, 09:22 PM
i just got back from a weekend at gore, friday was cloudy with some rain, but the 50 degree temps and complete lack of people made up for it, and saturday was absolutely glorious, hawkeye had its classic spring bumps, nice and soft, rumor had its monster bumps, notorious for the spring season, lies had some smaller, but very fun bumps, and essentially everything was opened. They closed twister for a J3 race, but we ducked under the rope at the end of the day for 2 great cruising runs. :D

highpeaksdrifter
03-13-2006, 11:09 AM
i just got back from a weekend at gore, friday was cloudy with some rain, but the 50 degree temps and complete lack of people made up for it, and saturday was absolutely glorious, hawkeye had its classic spring bumps, nice and soft, rumor had its monster bumps, notorious for the spring season, lies had some smaller, but very fun bumps, and essentially everything was opened. They closed twister for a J3 race, but we ducked under the rope at the end of the day for 2 great cruising runs. :D

I was there Sat. Out of the 5 or 6 times I've been there this season Sat. was the most fun. Loved the bumps on Hawkeye and Rumor, but they must have groomed Lies Sat. night.

mattchuck2
03-14-2006, 06:06 PM
Yeah, they groomed Lies Sat. Night. Friday had big old bumps and then nothing on Saturday. Not complaining, though, because there were plenty of soft spring bumps on Rumor and Hawkeye. Drinking on the deck was fun at the end of the day too.