PDA

View Full Version : Phineas got the quote of the day

Son of Drifter
03-14-2006, 10:17 AM
Nice job. Too bad they don't offer you a free drink for the free advertising. Wind hold right now. :twisted:

Phineas
03-14-2006, 10:25 AM
In the morning I checked across the street to see if its a stop and ski be4 work day and this morning the KV school flag was straight out. if it's gusting in the Valley U know its rippin on the mtn! this winter has been an exercise in futility!

how was the parade?

we had a great day on the hill Saturday. Me and the TsavoLion ducked the rope on upper cloud around 10:30ish, summit quad had some issues on Sat, I think someone forgot to check out cloudspin but when we entered it was flat and butter. a couple hours of east sun warmed it up and the two of us had the whole trial to rip on.. went back for seconds but the rope was down and the masses were on it! what a steal though!

freeheelwilly
03-14-2006, 11:02 AM
Me and the TsavoLion ducked the rope on upper cloud around 10:30ish, summit quad had some issues on Sat, I think someone forgot to check out cloudspin but when we entered it was flat and butter. a couple hours of east sun warmed it up and the two of us had the whole trial to rip on.. went back for seconds but the rope was down and the masses were on it! what a steal though!

Me thinks that won't make the quote of the day. you guys are rebels!

Son of Drifter
03-14-2006, 11:49 AM
In the morning I checked across the street to see if its a stop and ski be4 work day and this morning the KV school flag was straight out. if it's gusting in the Valley U know its rippin on the mtn! this winter has been an exercise in futility!

how was the parade?

we had a great day on the hill Saturday. Me and the TsavoLion ducked the rope on upper cloud around 10:30ish, summit quad had some issues on Sat, I think someone forgot to check out cloudspin but when we entered it was flat and butter. a couple hours of east sun warmed it up and the two of us had the whole trial to rip on.. went back for seconds but the rope was down and the masses were on it! what a steal though!

The parade was a good time. I had mixed feelings on missing such a blue bird day but tradition is tradition. :twisted:

Phineas
03-14-2006, 11:52 AM

how was the parade?

The parade was a good time. I had mixed feelings on missing such a blue bird day but tradition is tradition. :twisted:

God Bless the Irish!