PDA

View Full Version : Confliction

highpeaksdrifter
03-16-2006, 03:41 PM
I love spring skiing, I'm jazzed about St. Patty's Day and Moe, but at the same time I can feel the season ending and I have a sad, lost feeling inside me. I like to hike, bike, travel, etc. but nothing fills the void that skiing leaves behind.

So anyways I feel happy and sad at the same time and it feels wierd, but it's the same every year at this time. :roll:

Greg
03-16-2006, 03:42 PM
I'm glad I'm not the only one that feels legitimately sad at the end of the season. It's okay, HPD. You can pass the summer away posting here and on AZ...

Tsavolion
03-16-2006, 03:47 PM
I love spring skiing, I'm jazzed about St. Patty's Day and Moe, but at the same time I can feel the season ending and I have a sad, lost feeling inside me. I like to hike, bike, travel, etc. but nothing fills the void that skiing leaves behind.

So anyways I feel happy and sad at the same time and it feels wierd, but it's the same every year at this time. :roll:

i usually feel that way, but i dont this year for some reason. I think its because i just didnt ski the amount i normally do.

03-16-2006, 04:45 PM
You know they make pharmaceuticals for that. They also say an hour in front of a UV lamp helps. I like to go out west for a week or two in the spring so I can say good bye to the snow and see how the other half lives. You know the people that never have to sharpen their edges because they never see ice. Thank goodness for beer.

Faceplant
03-16-2006, 05:35 PM
Not sure what the chemical name is but the generic name is BEER :wink:

tjf67
03-17-2006, 07:44 AM

I hear you drifter. Try taking up golf. The seasons run right into each other. I am sad about skiing but stoked its almost time to hit the white ball.

highpeaksdrifter
03-17-2006, 07:49 AM
I hear you drifter. Try taking up golf. The seasons run right into each other. I am sad about skiing but stoked its almost time to hit the white ball.

I do wish I felt that way about something like that to go right into. I play golf now and then, and one year I really tried to get into it, but it's just not for me. I think it's a great game and I have friends who love it, but for some reason I can't get into it.

Phineas
03-17-2006, 11:34 AM
until I relocated up here! Spring, summer, fall its a year round quality of life thing!

But dont tell anyone.... we're just the right size now.

highpeaksdrifter
03-17-2006, 12:44 PM
until I relocated up here! Spring, summer, fall its a year round quality of life thing!

I bet your neighbors think it's one too many since you moved in. hahahaha

Phineas
03-17-2006, 03:05 PM

I bet your neighbors think it's one too many since you moved in. hahahaha

hahahaha - my next store neighbor hates my employer and hence hates me - she'll never say hello even though I say hello every time I see her.. the rest of the place loves me! they would hate to see me leave!