PDA

View Full Version : Nordica Ski Demo

highpeaksdrifter
12-29-2005, 03:05 PM
Sat. Jan. 14th. If anyone is going to be there lets hook up and demo some skis. :D

Son of Drifter
12-30-2005, 08:53 AM
Sat. Jan. 14th. If anyone is going to be there lets hook up and demo some skis. :D

I thought it was Jan 7. If it's the 14th, I can't go. I've got a wedding I have to attend.

highpeaksdrifter
12-30-2005, 09:39 AM

I thought it was Jan 7. If it's the 14th, I can't go. I've got a wedding I have to attend.

Nordica has a conflict on the 7th, they have to be at Bolton Valley. To bad about the wedding date. What kind of friend is inconsiderate enough to get married in the winter. :roll:

Son of Drifter
12-30-2005, 04:34 PM

Nordica has a conflict on the 7th, they have to be at Bolton Valley. To bad about the wedding date. What kind of friend is inconsiderate enough to get married in the winter. :roll:

One of my future wife's cousin. If it was a friend, they'd be an exfriend for ruining a ski day on me. :twisted: