PDA

View Full Version : Wow, Last week rocked!

Phineas
04-03-2006, 02:18 PM
Was saving up vaction days for March powder but traded them in last week for March Blue Bird! 3 slide runs on Tuesday and 6 on Thursday! Was gonna make it an even dozen Friday but Patrol decided not to open them!

Nothing like skiing WF when the wind is quiet, the sky is blue and the snow is soft!

I am still in a state of Bliss!

TsavoLion handled the mush on Slide 4 like a champ. she jump/slid off the 12 foot waterfall 2/3 of the way through the chute! thank god the landing was soft ;~)

highpeaksdrifter
04-04-2006, 09:37 AM
You hit it perfect, that's for sure. Sunday was real nice too. I looked for forum members, but couldn't find anyone. Not many people at the mountain at all.

freeheelwilly
04-04-2006, 10:17 AM
You hit it perfect, that's for sure. Sunday was real nice too. I looked for forum members, but couldn't find anyone. Not many people at the mountain at all.

I was there all day! (Well - the clock change threw me and I wasn't skiing until nearly 11). I was lookin' for you too! I was mostly up on sky and upper cloud - niagara and lower cloud. Bottom of Essex was nice on left. Didn't ski the Face at all but it looked nice. I got sun burned pretty good. What a day! On the deck for refreshments by about 3:50. Beautiful.

highpeaksdrifter
04-04-2006, 10:21 AM

I was there all day! (Well - the clock change threw me and I wasn't skiing until nearly 11). I was lookin' for you too! I was mostly up on sky and upper cloud - niagara and lower cloud. Bottom of Essex was nice on left. Didn't ski the Face at all but it looked nice. I got sun burned pretty good. What a day! On the deck for refreshments by about 3:50. Beautiful.

I wasn't in yellow. Dang, I wish I saw you. I hooked up with a snowsports instructor for 3 or 4 runs, but other then that I was solo.

jackstraw
04-04-2006, 11:21 AM

friggin' stoner :D

glad you guys hit it! good for u!!

someday im going to ride the slide...someday!