PDA

View Full Version : Hey Faceplant

highpeaksdrifter
04-05-2006, 01:28 PM
Check out my new avatar. If you want it, copy it and use it for yourself. I'll change mine to something else.

Faceplant
04-06-2006, 02:24 PM
I'd love to take it but don't know how.

Speaking of faceplants, Rod did a great one on skyward yesterday A bit of a bloody nore and lip and he busted his glasses and goggles BUT his helmet survived :D

Greg
04-06-2006, 02:37 PM
You're in.

highpeaksdrifter
04-07-2006, 06:55 AM

Speaking of faceplants, Rod did a great one on skyward yesterday A bit of a bloody nore and lip and he busted his glasses and goggles BUT his helmet survived :D

That's 3 bad spills for him in a little over a year. I'm starting to get a little worried.

highpeaksdrifter
04-07-2006, 06:57 AM
You're in.

Thanks Greg, old folk like Faceplant can be kinda tech challenged.

04-07-2006, 07:34 AM
If it is the Rod I know he should keep to the bunny slopes. I don't know anyone else that has broken that many helmets. He should also think about changing his diet so he doesn't fart so much in the locker room . Maybe his flatulent is throwing him off and that is why he if falling.

highpeaksdrifter
04-07-2006, 07:48 AM
If it is the Rod I know he should keep to the bunny slopes. I don't know anyone else that has broken that many helmets. He should also think about changing his diet so he doesn't fart so much in the locker room . Maybe his flatulent is throwing him off and that is why he if falling.

Dude you are harsh, Rod is a cool guy, Go soak your head in your hot tube. :wink:

Son of Drifter
04-07-2006, 09:26 AM

Thank god for that. I'm starting to think the helmet is wearing Rod for protection at this point. :twisted:

Faceplant
04-07-2006, 12:25 PM
I've always had staff to handle these matters, don't you? :wink:

Thanks, Greg. :!: Now I owe you a beer too.