PDA

View Full Version : Official Snow Storm thread for 1/5

highpeaksdrifter
01-03-2006, 09:03 AM
The Web site weather shows snow, but I have not heard any perdictions of how much. Tells us what you have heard. Exagerated rumors are welcome. :D

mattchuck2
01-05-2006, 11:00 AM
What's the Story? The weather channel said "Heavy Snow" in upstate NY, but I don't know how long that lasted.

Phineas
01-05-2006, 11:06 AM
What's the Story? The weather channel said "Heavy Snow" in upstate NY, but I don't know how long that lasted.

I would not say "heavy" but it is snowing on and off pretty decent. expecting up to 4" of wet snow - which would be nice as surfaces are on the firm side w/ cold temps lingering for the weekend.. well highs in the 20s anyway...

More snow predicted for Sunday! :D

freeheelwilly
01-05-2006, 02:46 PM

I would not say "heavy" but it is snowing on and off pretty decent. expecting up to 4" of wet snow - which would be nice as surfaces are on the firm side w/ cold temps lingering for the weekend.. well highs in the 20s anyway...

More snow predicted for Sunday! :D

I would say "heavy". At least where I was. Had to drive into Saranac Lake this morning about 9AM. Came in Rt 3. Treacherous! Heavy/wet stuff. It was over by noon. Wish it had lasted all day.