jackstraw
05-02-2006, 08:39 AM
the YANKS go down!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phineas
05-02-2006, 10:54 AM
do U

jackstraw
05-02-2006, 11:02 AM
im not gay ghosty, but im sure there's a website out there for u!

btw...comments like that are totally inappropriate and i think you should be banned! :twisted: :shock:

highpeaksdrifter
05-02-2006, 11:06 AM
btw...comments like that are totally inappropriate and i think you should be banned! :twisted: :shock:

Not banned, but lets keep it greater then high school please.

freeheelwilly
05-02-2006, 03:38 PM

That counts me out :wink:

Lbtchnlgs
05-02-2006, 03:40 PM

Im in highschool, are my standards lower? Becuase if they are I will take full advantage of the situation

Phineas
05-02-2006, 04:02 PM
Im in highschool, are my standards lower? Becuase if they are I will take full advantage of the situation[/quote]

taking full advantage of life is very important thing 2do!

highpeaksdrifter
05-03-2006, 06:27 AM
Im in highschool, are my standards lower? Becuase if they are I will take full advantage of the situation

So dropping F bombs in a forum and other such juvenile behavior is taking full advantage of what life has to offer. P-diddy, you do crack me up. :lol:

Phineas
05-03-2006, 09:39 AM

So dropping F bombs in a forum and other such juvenile behavior is taking full advantage of what life has to offer. P-diddy, you do crack me up. :lol:

hPd - I was refering to life not the forum. the forum is not life. see U next year on the hill

highpeaksdrifter
05-03-2006, 10:20 AM

hPd - I was refering to life not the forum. the forum is not life. see U next year on the hill

Yeah, I figured you where just giving some sage advice to young L., but I figured I’d just throw that in to see if it went anywhere.

I was hoping we could keep things going through the off season so we could all stay in touch, but it looks like that might be tough to pull off, but we’ll see.