PDA

View Full Version : Ask a question, any question

highpeaksdrifter
07-11-2006, 06:45 AM
Ted Blazer, the CEO and President of the ORDA, which operates Gore Mountain has agreed to take the 2006 Alpine Zone Challenge!!! This is your opportunity to ask questions, offer suggestions, or say some praise to the men and women who are in charge of the Northeast’s Ski Areas. Please post some suggested questions in this thread and we'll select ten to present for official responses.

Also please don't be offended if we edit/change your question for grammar, tone, or some other minor thing. In order to get in all of the questions we MAY merge some questions but we'll do our best to keep the substance of your question. If we don't get your question in, feel free to post a follow up after we get the results...we are encouraging the representatives follow the threads.

As always, please be respectful of Ted and keep it civil. Also, please refrain from asking specifics about skier visit numbers, financials, demographic information, etc. Gore needs to be discrete about certain information.

We are honored to have Ted take a SECOND round in this challenge! This is Gore’s first!! Please take advantage of this special opportunity!

Ask away!

http://forums.alpinezone.com/9136-gore-mountain-2006-alpinezone-ski-area-challenge-continues.html

Harvey44
07-11-2006, 07:46 AM
Ted - what can you tell us about the time frame and scope of improvements coming to Gore? What will we see by Thanksgiving in 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009....with regard to lifts, trails, snow making, real estate development, anything else....?

Thanks.

highpeaksdrifter
07-11-2006, 09:47 AM
Ted - what can you tell us about the time frame and scope of improvements coming to Gore? What will we see by Thanksgiving in 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009....with regard to lifts, trails, snow making, real estate development, anything else....?

Thanks.

H44, my bad, I didn't explain it well. You need to go to Alpine Zone (our parent company) to ask Ted a question. If you are not registered there you will have to do so first, it takes seconds. Click on the link below.

http://forums.alpinezone.com/9136-gore-mountain-2006-alpinezone-ski-area-challenge-continues.html

Harvey44
09-25-2006, 11:09 AM
When will we get some answers at that other site?

M

Greg
09-25-2006, 12:11 PM
Ted has the questions. He responded quickly with the Whiteface answers and I'm hopeful he'll do the same here. I'll post an update when I have one.

Lbtchnlgs
10-09-2006, 12:33 PM
Any updates on the answers from Ted?